Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Back to school

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 12:47 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Back to school

ORIGINAL: scotts custom

O ya school starts wed, the 22nd
Haha!! I don't start until Thursday!

J/K...Sophomore year shouldn't be too bad. I like most of the classes I'm taking, plus I made the golf team, so it's all good.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:57 AM
2nd Gear

how it feel to not be a freshman anymore?

Do other schools have freshman - senior parties? its really fun to get them messed up and then dirve them really far away and leave them there ( or so ive heard )

most of the time people have the least amount of classes senior year, but i have the most ive ever had!

Old 08-21-2007, 01:09 AM
5th Gear

how it feel to not be a freshman anymore?

Do other schools have freshman - senior parties? its really fun to get them messed up and then dirve them really far away and leave them there ( or so ive heard )

most of the time people have the least amount of classes senior year, but i have the most ive ever had!
It feel good to know that I'm already 25% of the way through the high school "experience", but to be honest, I really enjoyed my freshman year. Junior high really sucked - I was in a class of twelve & got along with about three of them. When I got into high school I started meeting newpeople & everything, so it wasn't too bad.

I've never heard of Freshman-Senior parties before...sound pretty weird, though. lol.

Old 08-21-2007, 01:35 AM
2nd Gear

A class of 12 ?!?!?!?!?!? wtf ?

ya high school is so much better then middle school

its interesting to hear that you enjoyed your freshman year, most of the people i talk to hate their fresh year (because well, seniors are a** holes), but i guess the way schools are differentiates from state to state.

at least youll be one of the kids that has a nice car at their school.

Old 08-21-2007, 01:51 AM

i' am excited for school since its my last year at the university time to graduate with a BS in Chemsitryand get ready for Med School

Old 08-21-2007, 01:52 AM
5th Gear

A class of 12 ?!?!?!?!?!? wtf ?

ya high school is so much better then middle school

its interesting to hear that you enjoyed your freshman year, most of the people i talk to hate their fresh year (because well, seniors are a** holes), but i guess the way schools are differentiates from state to state.

at least youll be one of the kids that has a nice car at their school.
Yeah, when I graduated eighth grade there was only like 70 students enrolled in the school (that's kindergarten through eighth). The place isn't even open anymore - my freshman year was its last year.

I mainly enjoyed my freshman yearbecause I finally met some people with intelligence. Plus, I had allthe same people in most of my classes. I didn't really know any of the seniors last year that well, but most of them this year are pretty cool.

Thanks for the comment on the car. People here don't really understand Audi's, though. It's more of a pickup and/or Camaro school. Just this afternoon I had a freshman that I golf with ask me what I drive and he didn't even know what an Audi was!! I thought I was going to be sick. Do people at your school have pretty nice rides?

Old 08-21-2007, 02:24 AM
2nd Gear

ya, my school has some nice cars. mostly everybodydrives a new mustang. i think there are now 6 new mustangs at my school. and of course there are some camaros and trucks with 22's, but mustangs are the big thing.

the only people that have audis are this girl and I. but she has no idea what it is and she just has it because her dad bought it for her.

this one guy at my school last year didn't know what an Audi was and he was like "what car do you drive? an Olympus?" he called it an Olympus because it has rings and so do the olympics!!!! wow.

but my school isone of the very few public schools. Marin Catholic and Redwood High are private schools and you have to pay around $25,000 a year to go to. thats like paying for college. there all the kids have nice cars like mercedes and lexus and new BMW's. one kid has a brand new 745 and ive seen kids with SL 55's. its just stupid how much their parents give to them.

Old 08-21-2007, 02:36 AM
5th Gear

An Olympus!?! What a retard! lol!

I don't think hardlyanyone here drives anything new...and if they do, it isalways some low-end Chevy or Pontiac or something. It's just funny how ignorant some of the people I go to school with are.When I had my Jeep, everyone was like "Dude, you're so lucky". And now it's like "Audi, what the hell is that?". It kind of sucks.But then again, if I wanna talk cars, I've always got these forums.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...1/DSC00727.jpg

In a small way, I kind of miss it.

Old 08-21-2007, 02:43 AM
2nd Gear

nice jeep. my friend has one like that.

so i guess im a little confused. youve had two cars, a jeep and an audi and your in 10th grade??

Old 08-21-2007, 03:14 AM
5th Gear

I've actually had three cars. I first had a Pontiac Gran Prix that was bought when I was fourteen, partly because we had a truck we wanted to get rid of pretty badly. A few months later, my dad was in need of a new commuter, so I found the Jeep and he took the Pontiac. We then realized how much it was going to cost me to drive the Jeep, so we bought the Audi because it was nice and got pretty good mpg. The only one I really had to "encourage" them to buy was the Audi (my dad thought anything German would be really bad insurance wise). I like it sooooo much better than the Pontiac or the Jeep.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...1/DSC00591.jpg

This car rattles like you wouldn't believe! You almost think that the whole dash is about to fall off. lol.

Quick Reply: Back to school