Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Back to school

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 04:57 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Back to school

I start soon. [sarcasm] Can't wait. [/sarcasm]

Old 08-20-2007, 12:50 PM
4th Gear

well im part time since i found out classes start ont he 20th and not the3rd like i thought. so when i registered ont he 18th most of the classes i needed were full so i took whatever classes were going to benifit me and not waste moneyon classes just to fill up my schedule. that nice little university i was going to go to ended when i wasent allowed to leave the state due to legal reasons, by the time i got permission to leave i had alreadycancelled my admission and lost all the grants and scholarships i recieved. im majoring in pre-med. but at thisschoolits just a gen science transfer degree. man theroads there suck, think of the exact opposite of the autobahn , potholes galour. im ready to right a letter to the city saying fix the F#$!in roads or when my suspension goes out theyll be recieving the bill.

Old 08-20-2007, 12:58 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

man theroads there suck, think of the exact opposite of the autobahn , potholes galour. im ready to right a letter to the city saying fix the F#$!in roads or when my suspension goes out theyll be recieving the bill.
LOL! Sounds like me! I hate the roads here. My route to school is a neglected ten mile stretch of blacktop that is constantly battered by truck drivers. There's a slightly longer country route with a lot of good twisties...hmmmm...I think I'll take it.

Old 08-20-2007, 02:36 PM
4th Gear

atleast your country stretch is somewhat good, the stretch i got has been found by many drivers who brake late right before you can turn off for it. just terrible. espacially tady drivers were going soo slow, tailgating and then brakeing early because of the rain. seriouly. so bad, i actually got followed by a cop today, nothing new, for avoiding potholes, i was almost riding the shoulder.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:17 PM
5th Gear

I can't even avoid most of the potholes in the roads here...pretty much the whole road from shoulder to shoulder is torn up. What's worse is I had already thought my car had suspension problems shortly after we bought it. Hopefully it'll get looked at sometime in the next couple weeks.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:56 PM
2nd Gear

I love school time now, my call volume drops by half.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Zombie Defense Force

i thought i would start a thread about the things you need for college but here works. i have found that zip ties hold your room togeather. with out them i would be no where. also get some duct tape. and cant forget some beer. other college people post what is needed to survive the dorms

Old 08-20-2007, 10:56 PM
1st Gear

i move in on the 24th...time to be a freshman all over again but this time its college....

Old 08-20-2007, 11:18 PM
Zombie Defense Force

o **** im drunk again. rush party be back later guys

Old 08-21-2007, 12:35 AM
2nd Gear

senior year at high school is not going to be so bad... well because were seniors. I hope the freshman senior party will be fun this year...

O ya school starts wed, the 22nd

Quick Reply: Back to school