Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Back to Lifting

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 04:49 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Back to Lifting

dont take creatine imo, imo compact muscle is the best

Old 12-05-2007, 04:52 PM
6th Gear

^^ I concur, I like the surfer build much better than the body builder build (I'm going for the surfer/wakeboarder/runner build myself.)

Old 12-05-2007, 05:32 PM
4th Gear

i need to work out more, im mad skinny

Old 12-05-2007, 05:39 PM
6th Gear

join swim team. They'll whip you in shape, if ur not a speedo kinda guy then join Track and field in the spring (but be a sprinter you'll gain more muscle mass, vs distance where you'll lose more body fat)

In reality, just join any sport team in HS, if you really wanna cut weight and gain strength then wrestle

Old 12-05-2007, 06:40 PM
5th Gear

gym rat for sure. im actually just about to head to the gym now. JohnnyB got me addicted to the gym ~1 year ago. i went from kinda chubby to this

the pic was taken in the summer and im a little more jacked now, especially my chest. and definitely more cut

as far as supplements, your diet will mean WAY more than any supplement out there, but i did go thru my supplement ***** days. Protein, BCAA's, citrulline malate, beta-alanine, creatine, multi-v, and cissus are my staple supps. Clout is THE best creatine out there and has worked amazing for me, creatine doesn't just add water to muscles. other than that its just ON whey protein, incarnate, and xtend. If you wana get cut, pick up some RPM, **** is crazy. or you could take ephedrine (best for cutting and perfectly safe when not abused). and the only thing NO supplements do is make you think your stronger than you are and give you a more aggressive attitude in the gym. i take some every couple months (i have an insane tollerance to stims).

Old 12-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ya know, i've got decent guns for a lady.
i'm a fast walker and i flail my arms wildly which has given me a good base from which to work.
i'm looking to do light dumbell lifting to further tone my bicepts and tricepts this winter.

maybe we can have an arm wrestling contest this spring!!

Old 12-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

gym rat for sure. im actually just about to head to the gym now. JohnnyB got me addicted to the gym ~1 year ago. i went from kinda chubby to this

the pic was taken in the summer and im a little more jacked now, especially my chest. and definitely more cut
to stims).
whoot woo!! then put your money where your mouth is....
[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

NEW ONES!! LET'S SEE SOME NEW PICS!!!
[sm=icon_rock.gif]

[sm=signs007.gif]

[sm=drooldude.gif]

[sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 12-05-2007, 11:22 PM
Administrator

I was working out like crazy about a month ago. I have stopped since then and in need of going back.

I am also in the diet program and everything which I also need to stick and go back into.

Old 12-06-2007, 01:19 AM
1st Gear

I lift almost every day. I'm in college and do rugby and boxing. It's so fun and since I started working out about a year ago my confidence has skyrocketed. I'm proud of my body now and I'm no longer the fat little kid. I take a stack of NO-Xplode, CellMass, and Syntha-6. All BSN products. I've tried others, but these work the best. If you have any questions about them, feel free to ask.

Old 12-06-2007, 01:19 AM
1st Gear

btw, I look or act NOTHING like my avatar, haha

Quick Reply: Back to Lifting