Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Auto Shows

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 09:58 AM
2nd Gear
Default Auto Shows

I was just wondering if anyone went to the detroit auto show? If so any show stoppers? Does anyone else plan on going to an Auto Show nearer to your location. I will be going to the DC one and the NYC one my roommate managed to get press passes for the NYC show so we will be able to go with out the crowds and really get good looks at everything. You can better believe i will take some pictures and post them for everyones viewing pleasure.

Old 01-15-2008, 12:49 AM
Default RE: Auto Shows

I will be going to the Canadian International Auto Show in February here in Toronto. Looking forward to a few of the features they have like the Toyota 4x4 test track and the Mercedes Test Drive track that they had last year which I had a lot of fun with in the E320 Bluetech.

I go every year, next year maybe even with a press pass if things go according to plan haha

Old 01-15-2008, 02:12 AM
4th Gear

I'll be at the NYIAS. Can't wait.

Old 01-15-2008, 06:45 AM
3rd Gear

I was just at JDM Theory last weekend. I'll post pictures later in another thread. I came with a friend who was showing his M3.

Old 01-15-2008, 09:40 AM
4th Gear

Only thing I really enjoy attending. Is the "Barret-Jackson Auction/Show" in Scottsdale, AZ

You always see some crazy sh*t

Old 01-15-2008, 09:43 AM
5th Gear

this reminds me...Jazz didn't you say we were gona ride up to the Detroit show (or was it a diff. show?) this year?

Old 01-15-2008, 09:45 AM

I did the LA Auto Show like always this year, but it wasn't that exciting. Not much new.

Cheers!

Old 01-15-2008, 10:30 AM
3rd Gear

Going to the chicago one like every year. Although I gotta see the schedule...I know its sumtime in february.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:33 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: skunkoncrunk

I was just at JDM Theory last weekend. I'll post pictures later in another thread. I came with a friend who was showing his M3.
nice let us know when they are up!

Old 01-15-2008, 12:13 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

this reminds me...Jazz didn't you say we were gona ride up to the Detroit show (or was it a diff. show?) this year?
Excellentmemory!!! I guess chronic doesn't affect ones long-term memory after all!!!

Yeah, that was teh plan, from last January-ish...

Moving into a new apartment; my car breaking down and being unusable for 7-months; losing my job; getting a new one; buying a POS from my brother-in-law so I'll have transportation until I can get MY D2 back under me; pumping a couple-thou into that self-same POS to keep IT running, while pumping a *FEW* thou into the D2 to GET it running; Christmas; a needy g/f; all have contributedto me post-phoning the GREAT AF NIAS Road-Trip for another year.

On teh plus side, 2008 is shaping up to be a stellar year <<knock-knock-knock-on-wood>>, for me. Lets keep our fingers croxxed that I can keep the up-swing going and get a nice OTR-G2G for a buncha us right-coasters...

Quick Reply: Auto Shows