Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Audi and VW owners...

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 05:09 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Audi and VW owners...

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

I think Lauren needs to hook us up with some stuff
well karl when i'm in cali over xmas you can fly down and i'll take you and brian (it's brian with an i right) shopping and i'll let you use my discount

but to be honest, don't decorate your whole house or room with p1 crap, it really only looks good in moderation.... some people come in and buy everything off the floor how we have it set up, it's kind of sad and really boring

Old 07-18-2005, 05:11 AM
Administrator

ok.. i am so taking you up on that... and if umm anyone wants to come up to seattle.. I can show you some planes.. LMAO

Old 07-18-2005, 05:18 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

(it's brian with an i right)
yes, ma'am!

Old 07-18-2005, 05:45 AM
Administrator

i think most college students have sleeping disorders

Old 07-18-2005, 05:46 AM
Administrator

no most sleeping people have college disorders..

Old 07-18-2005, 08:12 AM
1st Gear

i think i sleep too much, i sleep around 2 to three in the morning and wake up at 2 in the afternoon.

Old 07-18-2005, 12:53 PM
2nd Gear

It's true the Audi community is very tight, but so with other car community it's just the type of people who drive the cars. I usually get dumbs up from Audi owner's and VW's...but the other day this guy in a new M3 just saw my car and pull out the window and gave me the dumbs up,, the same thing happened with a girl in an A4 that look at my car and gave me the thumbs up ( thought it was nice, don't usually get compliments of the car and from a girl). So yes, it really depends of the kind of people you see.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:02 AM

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

sure! probably less than a commute from say santa cruz to san jose, ya know? it can be the trade off for me being your ring girl, you can be my stockroom bitch.... you'd probably be more competent than half the idiots i work with..... this one old guy gus, i can be struggling with something heavy, and rather than help me, he'll stand there until i'm done to walk around me, never even once stopping to ask if he can help, it makes me soooooooooo mad! i'm not even one of those chicks that expect guys to open doors for me or carry my purse
I love how this topic was totally DERAILED!

My girlfriend used to work at Pier 1... worst job ever. Everyone there was such a ******... they slowly phased her out until she had no hours at all. Late, Pier 1 had some lawsuit against them and my girlfriend was awarded $500. Shes always lucky like that.

Now, something is going on with Gucci. She just randomly, one day, wanted a Gucci wallet... now theres a lawsuit against
them and she is going to get some bank off that.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:25 AM
Administrator

all our threads in Off topic get derailed

anyone else see the Red Sox get the Espy award for best team?

Old 07-19-2005, 01:27 AM
Senior Administrator

What's Lance Armstrong doing these days? He still ride? Howzat workin out for him? Heard he's, WHAT, in France or sumthin?

Quick Reply: Audi and VW owners...