Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

audi technicians in ny

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 06:58 PM
1st Gear
Default audi technicians in ny

yeah i need my timing belt job done and was looking for a technian thats good with audi's in the nyc area?

Old 05-25-2009, 10:17 PM
Administrator

Well if you wanna drive up to Binghamton we can handle it. PM me and we can talk it over.

Old 05-26-2009, 03:37 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
Well if you wanna drive up to Binghamton we can handle it. PM me and we can talk it over.
Holy Christ you're always up for working on an Audi lol.

Old 05-26-2009, 04:19 PM
5th Gear

yup, i'm taking over his garage in july for some work too. he loves to get his garage commandeered. tnx for the garage earlier bro

Old 05-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Administrator

LOL, yeah Hiwords has it booked up then, but yeah, we're always down for working on Audis - God knows we do enough of it But I'm serious - bring your car and your parts in the morning and we can have you home the same night without a problem. We've been into the timing systems on these cars a few times and know the ins and outs of the job, not to mention you'll see how we work - everything gets proper torque, we clean up parts going back onto the car (degrease, sand down/polish up, wire brush and sand down bolts if needed to get rid of corrosion, grease the bolts to keep them from seizing up, etc). We can plan on more than the TB if you want - three-part seafoam, detailing, whatever - I have everything you could possibly need for an A4 in my garage.

And Hiwords - no sweat on the use of the garage - that's why you've got a key for it Hope you accomplished what you set out to do. As for commandeering the garage, I have all that stuff so it can be put to good use, not for decoration, so yeah, I like it when it's in use, especially when I'm out there tearing into whatever car happens to be in there