Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

audi ediquette

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja
Default RE: audi ediquette

ORIGINAL: KarlMarx

All volkswagon Beetle drivers wave to each other when passing by, I don't know of any other group of car's that does that. Kind of nice... I think it might have something to do with the big flower they have right next to the steering wheel...
I think Saturn owners did that...

Old 04-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Russ03A4

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

for the other Audiquette issue, I say, **** YEAH, stop and chat him up. As long as you're not following him HOME, which sends a WHOLE DIFFERENT signal...[8D]
Please someone help me pronounce "Audiquette".
That's EASY... Say, "Outtie-kett."[sm=smiley16.gif]

Old 04-08-2006, 08:45 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: kelly

i (i'm a chick) pulled up behind an a4, debadged, wheels, tint, obviously an enthusiast. i'm sure he saw me in his rear view. turning left into a shopping plaza. should i have followed him till he parked to say hello? didn't want him to think i was stalking him, so i went on my way. should i have waved as i pulled up behind him? what is propper ediquette here?
I like talking cars with anyone. You can follow me anytime!

Old 04-08-2006, 08:48 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Hell a girl in another Audi who pulls up behind me could love tap me and id dig it. Welll... Not really.. But it sounds good.

Omg... i was gonna make a comment about "tapping" another audi owner like that guy tapped my car with his S4..... but then decided against it.

Tapping to me is a big NO NO