Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Attic ladder

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2023, 11:13 AM
1st Gear
Default Attic ladder

Hi guys! Attic ladders are a convenient way to utilize attic space and provide access to it without the need for a permanent ladder. which staircase is better to choose for the attic. I want to make a reading room there. I'm looking for the most reliable option. Thanks for your recommendations

Old 10-15-2023, 03:00 AM
1st Gear

Hello! I recently had to repair the roof of my house and needed a rented ladder for the task. A quick search online led me to a site that turned out to be a treasure trove of information about ladders and stepladders to see more. I found reviews of different types of ladders, including folding, telescopic, and support. This was very helpful as I could compare different models and choose the most suitable one for my needs. I was especially interested in the information about attic stairs. Given that my problem is related to the roof, I found a lot of advice on how to choose and install stairs to the attic. This was exactly what I needed.