Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

is anyone scared of dying

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 04:52 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: is anyone scared of dying

death is just natural obviously and of course i fear it but im not going to let it bog me down from doing fun stuff... however, i would be real pissed if i died either drowning or burning... i cant think of anything else... its sucks just to burn your finger, and imagine drowning... you know your going to die, you cant breathe, and you panic... yowza..

Old 12-26-2007, 05:00 PM

I think everyone has brought up some interesting points. Well to answer my own question i do fear death, it came to me one day when i was doing some research about the universe. The universe is so big and old that i thought to myself is it possible that the universe has gone through cycles that life has gone through an end and a start over and over again.Everyonealways wonders how god the creator created everything in the universe.I imagine that after we die we just die there is no really way to know what happens after we die but just know that while we are alive we all need to do something that will allow us to have our legacy and name live on.Just enjoy life and be happy with whatever u have remember we only have one life to live and it can be taken any time. Im going to start to go to church and find out my purpose in life.

Old 12-26-2007, 05:02 PM
4th Gear

^^ so basically a question you have is how many judgement days has there been? maybe infinate?

wheres my damn easy button i need some answers haha

Old 12-26-2007, 05:37 PM
5th Gear

wow seerlah, i'm not gonna lie, that sounded pretty preachy

Old 12-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Administrator

+1 to that. Anyone like Panda or Notahondaowner, whose job puts them in harm's way on a daily basis, has all my respect. Some of it is because my brother is a Marine, and I have a firsthand feel for that through him, but mainly it's obviously one of the most selfless things you can do, to agree to put it on the line for others that you don't even know or have a vested interest in. My hat's off to you guys, and all others who do such things.

Old 12-26-2007, 05:57 PM
Administrator

Panda has a job that puts him in danger everyday?

Old 12-26-2007, 06:11 PM
Administrator

i was gonna say, i dont have a life threatening job
well kinda, i work in LA around mexican gangsters and thieve
anasian guy surrounded by crazy hispanics is kinda dangerous i guess

but ya Bondga is the one with the life threatening job
im just some guy who who wants to die by saving someone he cares about
i dont want to die yet but i dont fear it as much but if i had a choice of how to die that would be it
i think i told jason and randy that one time also

thats the way i wanna go out, i duno if thats weird

Old 12-26-2007, 10:17 PM
3rd Gear

I love it i always push the limits. Charging big waves into sand or breaking abandoned hospitals.

Old 12-27-2007, 12:30 AM
2nd Gear

no realy scard of death just freaking sad when peeps die the thing is peeps i know constatly die i,e a family friend almost like unlce to me passed away last week and he has no family here only in poland and were in charge of the whole funer process. btw its ******* expensive

Old 12-28-2007, 02:02 AM

Not scared of dying, but i wonder where all of my thoughts go and things like that, i guess its like sleeping forever, as long as i can dream or something like that.[&:] EEEH whatever!!

Quick Reply: is anyone scared of dying