Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone notice..?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 11:18 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Anyone notice..?

I actually don't come to this forum just about cars, its more just the community. I also don't choose a specific section I want to look at, I just check out "Today's Posts" and get a bit of everything. It doesn't seem like anyone's asking about BOVs lately (maybe I missed it though). Maybe everybody knows the HKS brand BOVs are clearly the best and do nothing to effect the car other than a really cool noise.

I've found its alot easier to ignore dumb posts than argue about them. Maybe I reached an even higher level of maturity

Old 02-18-2006, 11:52 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Cameron

I've found its alot easier to ignore dumb posts than argue about them. Maybe I reached an even higher level of maturity
I too have reached this higher state of enlightenment......

unless someone posts something so stupid that I have to tear them a new one.....[8D]

Old 02-19-2006, 12:00 AM
Administrator

ohh yeah.. im so Mature, I dont even read any posts.. I just post Try to reach that level!!!!one!!!

Old 02-19-2006, 01:25 AM

Wow... havent been on the forums in about 24 hours and look at what happened... this post has gone from nothing to an all out noob battle. Everyone was a noob at one point. And some people that arent noobs just post random **** until they get there status up. Like me posting right now on some completely random topic that has absolutely nothing to do with our cars....hmm

Old 02-19-2006, 03:53 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: 18T

ORIGINAL: KiloByte
I take it this is directed mostly at me. And look whose talking, the guy who had to have his girlfriend pick up the tab on his tint job. And to add insult to injury you problably spent less on those sneakers for valentine's day than she did on yours... sad. Have you done more than a day's work for the car you drive? Now let me guess mr.smartass you're going to reply with "oh well I'm a lucky guy!" Well I have news for you, if you look hard enough and put enough effort into it (having a car which you probably didnt pay for also helps) you can always find a shallow girl who will spend all her money on a dipsh*t like you just to keep the relationship alive, but you have the audacity to make a big deal of it on the internet as if its all a big pissing contest. Might as well rename these forums to the kingdom of MOOCHERS.

Don't worry about your license, just have mommie and daddy pick up the cost on the replacement.
wow what a great hormonal outburst!!!

lol youre a reall class jackass you know that? None of it was remotely about you.

Anyway, before insulting someone please have at least 200 posts.

and type of post is exactly why youre a "noob".

You make a post flaming newbies, then you reply to me saying it wasn't about me at all, then you call me a noob. Make up your mind moron. And no, just because you don't like me becasuse I exposed you for the dipsh*t you are does not make me a noob. Anyone can make a bunch of retarded posts like you to get a certain count but they can be just as "n00bish" as the next guy.

Old 02-19-2006, 08:37 AM

Dudes.... were out here to talk about cars. Not that im a mod. or anything but no need to fight on THIS of all places. We all have our opinions about everyone. But no need to bring them out in a battle-royal. We come here to laugh and talk about our cars... regardless of who pays for what. I'm thinking this post should be forgotten and left for page 2 and then into the depths of the forums. Wow.

Old 02-19-2006, 08:59 AM
Senior Administrator

Battle Royale?!?!?

Don't MAKE ME BRING BACK Commando Kitty!!! He'll get all snarly & spitty & stab yu in the ankles, beeches! PLUS, he's the ONLY current practitioner of Gato-Fu, the BADDEST know form of Feline Martial Arts, AND the only life form to ever have made Chuck Norris's eyes water (he's almost allergic, BTW) a little bit. Commando Kitty once even coughed up a hair-ball composed entirely of barbed-wire...

(Sniper-Kitty is currently working the European lecture circuit and can ONLY be reached via a secret cell phone # known by myself and whomever posts immediately after me, in case NEbody wants him for the upcomming Battle Royale!)

Old 02-19-2006, 09:03 AM

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Battle Royale?!?!?

Don't MAKE ME BRING BACK Commando Kitty!!! He'll get all snarly & spitty & stab yu in the ankles, beeches! PLUS, he's the ONLY current practitioner of Gato-Fu, the BADDEST know form of Feline Martial Arts, AND the only life form to ever have made Chuck Norris's eyes water (he's almost allergic, BTW) a little bit. Commando Kitty once even coughed up a hair-ball composed entirely of barbed-wire...

(Sniper-Kitty is currently working the European lecture circuit and can ONLY be reached via a secret cell phone # known by myself and whomever posts immediately after me, in case NEbody wants him for the upcomming Battle Royale!)

^^^^^ LMAO hahahaha. wtf are you talking about man. Ok, all I know is that I want this sniper kitty.... sounds ferocious. And yes... battle rolyale. There going at it over here. No need. That kitty siht is mad funny at 6 in the morning... ok, time to go to sleep. I cant wait to wake up and see where this post has gone to. Good times.

Uh oh.... I see AWD is up in the wee hours of the morning trying to get those last couple posts in trying to beat checkmyvitals to the #9 spot. I think I see another battle on the horizon for the posit. Well have to wait till the morning to see what happens.

Old 02-19-2006, 01:08 PM
Senior Administrator

The Kitty Brothers... Believe me, you DON'T wanna **** THIS family off!!!

(photos reprinted with permission of the Kitty Bros publishing company, of course)

[IMG]local://upfiles/4805/CAFFAFF525B744ED99F4884C389F2984.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4805/B625C09B2235406B8F4E2D5C137F0240.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-19-2006, 01:30 PM
1st Gear

ok well i might be a newbie and i might not know a terrible lot about audi's, but for cryin out loud i'm a newbie to audi's.
everything ive ever touched before now was either a honda or acura, and audi engines might as well be an entire foreign freakin language to me cuz they are so jacked up and weird that none of us have any choice but to resort and come on here and ask questions SO THAT WAY we dont beat ourselves over the head for a week trying to figure out (WITHOUT OUR MANUALS CUZ BELIEVE IT OR NOT, A LOT OF CARS DONT HAVE THEM ANYMORE) that our windshield wipers have a mini onboard computer reset button which solves MOST if not all of our problems!!!!!!!!!! and yes, i know i just jammed up 10 problems in one sentence but honestly, audi's are very confusing vehicles. specially the 98s. they had good concepts but just not enough thought.

i might be a girl and most girls dont know the brake pedal from the gas, but i personally am a very avid car fan and i do nothing but want to learn more. I dont exactly know about turbos and tuning because i never had one before! BUT NOW you all made us feel stupid, well maybe i shoudlnt speak for others and just myself.....BUT NOW you make me feel stupid so that i won't ever ask any questions, EVEN if they are dumb! WHO cares if they are dumb? it will usually only take about 3 seconds of your time to either answer or click something else and go somewhere else so WTF ARE YOU ALL BITCHING ABOUT? PLEASE? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME?

WHO CARES IF ITS A REPOST! not everybody is computer savvy.
i know its the cool thing to do on the internet to be a dick to everybody cause u prolly dont have the ***** or the life to go do it elsewhere but honestly, SHUT THE **** UP cuz on every msg board across america is somebody bitching on a car forum about the damn newbies posting reposts. WHO CARES.?!

NOW that im done venting i hope you all have a great day being asses! and i'll be sure to take my questions elsewhere if this is how its gonna be....

Quick Reply: Anyone notice..?