Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

anyone else notice audis in everything.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 03:05 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: anyone else notice audis in everything.

ORIGINAL: 01A4T

ORIGINAL: skunkoncrunk

yep, I notice them all the time. Even when Im out driving, I think I notice every audi on the road, lol
I guess that's what comes from being a fanatic.
lol, I suppose I'm a fanatic I just got done watching Hitman, and at the end a bunch of Q7 SUVs rolled up at the end....... good stuff.
Yeah that's a good movie. It was cool to see the S5 used a lot. Then later an RS4 Cabriolet?

Old 02-06-2008, 03:12 AM
2nd Gear

[sm=icon_guiness.gif]I noticed Audi A8 in Transporter 2 [sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 02-06-2008, 03:15 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Nocturnal_A62.7

there was a nice S8 i believe in Ronin.......

Old 02-06-2008, 03:21 AM
4th Gear

I noticed that not only does a B5 A4 roll past when Jason Bourne enters the US Embasy in The Bourne Identity, but in The Bourne Supremacy the Russian hitman drives a B6 A4 when he goes to set the bomb and steal the money and paperwork at the beginning, and in The Bourne Ultimatum some of the people going after that British journalist guy show up at the train station in a B7 A4. Not to mention the A6 Bourne drives off a parking garage before being chased by a VW Touareg.

And don't think it's by accident that Audis are showing up everywhere in movies and such - Audi's marketing peopleare working their @$$es off to get the brand out there and recognized, to support the tremendous new product rollouts over the next several years. They're doing a fantastic job, I think.

Old 02-06-2008, 03:26 AM
2nd Gear

I agree, Audi marketing guys are working overtime. They are still trying to fix the damage done by 60 Minutes. I hate 60 Minutes for the reason that they interfered and rigged with Audis and showed them bad in North America. I won't be surprised if Don Hewitt's wife was sleeping with GM/Ford's managing director's.

Old 02-06-2008, 03:27 AM
2nd Gear

HITMAN YES! theres the S5, all those Q7's, and yes that was an RS4 Cabiolet very good stuff although i was hoping for a better chase sciene or something with all those awesome audis
and im pretty sure the audi in Ronin is just an A8 but i could be wrong... either way its cool.
there was an S4 Avant in a movie i just saw but i cant think of the name right now

i notice audis in every thing. even if theres like one in the background on a TV show or something and i see all the ones on the road too and always yell AAAAUUDDII!!

Old 02-06-2008, 01:43 PM
2nd Gear

Haha. Omg, Hitman blew me away. When I saw the S5 I was like OMG OMG OMG haha. Then the Q7's roll in haulin *** and I almost fainted. I love Audi.

When you guys are o nthe road, do you guys ever get the "Audi nod" from other Audi drivers? Kind of like how all motorcyclists nod to each other on the road. It feels cool as hell.

Old 02-06-2008, 04:25 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Nocturnal_A62.7

there was a nice S8 i believe in Ronin.......
it was a beutiful W12, there we go

Old 02-06-2008, 06:09 PM
3rd Gear

I dont know if anybody else saw but i did in the Cars.com commercial theres an Rs4 in the background and possible a Q7. Ohh How Audi is taking over!

Old 02-06-2008, 06:32 PM
1st Gear

I see about 500 Audi's a day driving to and from work... mostly A4's and A6's. I've been noticing them more and more though in the movies and TV which is pretty cool.

I sawan old Audiat a distance this morning and had to catch up to it to make sure it wasn't a Ur Quattro.Turned out to be a GT Coupe. Still cool to see and surprised me. Nice to see it still on the road and being loved though!

Quick Reply: anyone else notice audis in everything.