Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone done a Cannon Ball Run

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 11:42 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Anyone done a Cannon Ball Run

LOL

if you think a post count is indicitive of quality.... well you've got a lot to learn.

your right i make less than a kid in a part time summer job.

that explains why i have a brand new car.

As for me being new, yep I am new to audi.

How does that matter in my critique of your post?

Your posts reflect upon you not me.

Yeah I spell for ****, yeah I have **** poor grammar, yeah I misplace letters in words. But i endeavor to fix that so those who read this forum may understand my posts. Would you consider appling for a job using that same style as you did above? Would you put that on your resume? Would you Interview speaking like that?

by the time your done here you will have 2945 posts. Think of it as me adding to your education.

Old 09-10-2005, 12:06 AM

no u smart *** i use spell check which we dont have on here. So i put the letters in the wrong order u cares. Ill save u the trouble here are the mistakes i have. teh= the and thats about it that i screw up alot.

An just so u know this crap has had ppl thrown off before and although i cant do that when u start making alot of ppl mad it will get done. I dont care if u get thrown off. Go ahead and run ur mouth but it will just get u thrown off and then when u need help with ur car (which u will) u wont get it here. Now dont post anymore on this thread. U should only post if u have something to add about the topic.

So have u ever done a cannon ball run? If not then why did u add a post? U need to stay on topic if u dont have anything to add or want to say something else make a new post.

Old 09-10-2005, 03:33 AM
2nd Gear

never done one, but this is the most amusing thread i've read in awhile

Old 09-10-2005, 04:56 AM
Administrator

APG chill out.. he was just making a statement.. it doesnt matter if he has 1 post or 10000000 posts.. we are all equals, post counts dont count for crap anyways.. seriously I used to have to read your posts over and over and over again for them to make since.. but after a while you get used to reading your typing.. its like a diff language.. he was just making a sarcastic statement.. I dont think it calls for the harshness you gave him

Old 09-10-2005, 05:15 AM
4th Gear

saaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjju uuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-10-2005, 07:32 PM
5th Gear

f*#king drunk spencer....what the hell is wrong with you? they're trying to have a serious conversation and you're over here speaking gibberish...what an a$$hole....

Old 09-10-2005, 08:45 PM

hahaha. I kno but my typing is fine if i took the time to reread them. Also i have a minor case of dislexcia (sp?)

Old 09-11-2005, 10:26 PM

ORIGINAL: apg96

ORIGINAL: Grouse

Bad spelling, is some what readable.

bad grammer is some what readable,

internet slang is some what readable.

But you sir.

time for you to go back to public school.

who the hell do u think u r. Ur a fukin n00b so shut it before u **** someone off that u dont want to. And for the record teh only ppl that can give me crap for my typing is ppl over me and a few other ppl. So watch ur mouth. And stay off my post. U dont need this from a n00b.
God this thread makes me laugh.

Old 09-12-2005, 12:23 AM

yea i kno i was having a bad day. I always say that a real man can admit when he was wrong or out of line. I was out of line there although i didnt need to have the long thing about my typing. He could have said APG u should reread ur posts. Even though i was still worng and i would like to apoligze (sp?) to Grouse.

Old 09-12-2005, 12:26 AM

is there something in the audiforums rules saying we have to "haze" the newbies? we seem to be harsh on 'em.

Quick Reply: Anyone done a Cannon Ball Run