Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone considering doing shrooms

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 01:11 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Amze
well, I haven't posted much outside my own thread, and a lot of stupid crap is floating around, that simply isn't true.
Wait, stuff about you, or just shrooms?

Originally Posted by SAudi
i had a buddy who had shrroms he put in power bars and his mom found them, when he got home from work his mom was tellhim how she had one of his power bars and was feeling sick. He knew what was up and then proceded to tell his mom, remember when we were in poland went mushroom picking, there were the one we could eat and ones we couldntm you just ate the ones we couldnt eat. after that she was too pissed to yell at him so she went to slepp, on her out he started flashing the lights.

he also told me at some point his mom got mad and threw him a black garbage bagt of all his drugs and parphenalia that she had been collecting for atleast 5 years. its safe to say he and his buddies had a nice night.

Hahahaha. Awesome story.

Old 04-24-2009, 04:06 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by AZAudiA6Q
Wait, stuff about you, or just shrooms?

Just shrooms, people are saying untrue things about drug use in general, because they've never experienced it.

Don't knock it, or talk negatively about it, till you try it.

Old 04-24-2009, 04:10 PM
1st Gear

That is true to an extent...I will always knock on Meth, Cocaine, Heroine, and harder drugs.

and I don't have to try em to know to knock em =p

Weed though is alright in my book, waaaaaaaaaay better than alcohol imo

Old 04-24-2009, 05:09 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Audi311
That is true to an extent...I will always knock on Meth, Cocaine, Heroine, and harder drugs.

Agreed! Weed is just awesome.

Old 04-24-2009, 11:46 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Audi311

Meth and heroin especially. And cocaine definitely.. still haven't gone down that road, cocaine is a helluva drug from what I hear though. Prolly won't be trying it anytime soon.

Anyway, just got off work, **** FRIDAY SHIFTS

Old 04-25-2009, 08:45 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Just shrooms, people are saying untrue things about drug use in general, because they've never experienced it.

i've tried a few different drugs and so i'm certainly not one to judge others.
i think it's natrual to want to experiment a little. it's just that there's a fine line of balance. there's always a risk of overdosing. for each different drug you try for the first time, how do you know that just because "john" took this amount and was ok, you can do the same? don't you think that most overdoses are accidents and not people looking for a suicide option?
then, there are some people with addictive personalities and will always search for new and different highs. i'll bet these people didn't even know they had addictive tendencies until it was too late and they find themselves with new goals in their lives that go nowhere.

all i'm saying is that it's risky and unpredictable. you're old enough to make your own choices.

and for the record, i'm not talking about weed here. i've got no problem with that, as long as it doesn't become all encompassing.

Last edited by S4sweeteeteeRS; 04-25-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:07 PM
5th Gear

have a friend who doesnt understand control so well. blew a line before getting out of his car im my parents driveway, and visiting with my family, including my 12 year old sister by the pool. he had the drips like crazy, and we almost kicked his *** and threw him back in his car. its one thing if its your private business, its another when you bring it around someones FAMILY. Just heard he got a DWI recently. only surprising thing about that is that hes been lucky for so long. been driving drunk for the 4 years ive known him. wrecked 3 cars but never involved anyone but himself. he'd rather sneak out with his keys than let someone drive him. good guy when hes not being a F'n idiot.

Old 04-25-2009, 05:19 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by achTTung
have a friend who doesnt understand control so well. blew a line before getting out of his car im my parents driveway, and visiting with my family, including my 12 year old sister by the pool. he had the drips like crazy, and we almost kicked his *** and threw him back in his car. its one thing if its your private business, its another when you bring it around someones FAMILY. Just heard he got a DWI recently. only surprising thing about that is that hes been lucky for so long. been driving drunk for the 4 years ive known him. wrecked 3 cars but never involved anyone but himself. he'd rather sneak out with his keys than let someone drive him. good guy when hes not being a F'n idiot.
He sounds disrespectful...