Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone considering doing shrooms

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 12:01 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by BFlan2001
i eat em once every 2-3 years..i agree 100% that psychedelics open up your mind. there's really no way to describe how or what you think about on shrooms, i always get frustrated when i try to describe how intense it is.

i think it's best to just enjoy it and keep it to myself. i figure those that haven't done it aren't going to get it, and will probably think less of me about it because i sound like an idiot trying to explain it. and those that HAVE done it, already know what i'm trying, and failing, to describe.

i'm glad you had a good trip!
YER BACK!!!! !?!?!? AHH

Hi dude! :P haha

Old 04-21-2009, 05:02 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Gigantor
A guy at my work grows his own hydroponically and takes them all the time. He keeps trying to explain the trips to me, but I can't seem to fully fathom the craziness. Amze, your description seemed to make a lot of sense, so thanks for that. I don't think I'll be trying them anytime soon, but at least I know where to go to get ones not grown in cow poop, and for cheap. For now I'll just stick to his MJ that he grows.
I'm glad I helped you out, but what you have to realize is I took AN EIGHTH of a POISON. I didn't think that through very well, my Co-worker was telling me that was OVERKILL and I was a moron for that. I now agree, 2 grams is considered a large dose, 3.5 grams is just suicide of the mind.

My co-worker goes, "an eighth bro? Ahh ****, you went to THAT world"

I was like, like ******* hell I went to that world, for almost 2 hours!

Old 04-21-2009, 05:08 PM
4th Gear

the shrooms ive seen done (ive never done by the way) last for more then just two hours. I think it lasted like 6 to 8 hours. Colors shapes people that werent there were seen. At least my friend claims but i wouldnt doubt it cuz i had to drive him home and he had his head outta the sunroof just laughing at first and by the time we go home he was freakin out. It was actually kinda fun to watch and make fun of. I guess i wont ever touch that.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:01 PM

There was a study at Johns Hopkins University in 2006 with 40+ year old college educated adults who never really did "drugs" before. 66% of them said it was atleast a top 5 spiritual moment in their life.

Last edited by ouzo 2; 04-22-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:40 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by headshok2002
YER BACK!!!! !?!?!? AHH

Hi dude! :P haha
yooooooo what up Chris! Yup I'll be around for a while, strictly OT though! I promised myself I wasn't going to touch the S4 for at least a year, so I've been taking up my car time with my old bmw. It's a hell of a lot cheaper to mess with, and about 100 times simpler. what are you workin on these days?

Old 04-21-2009, 11:58 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by pa4ul
the shrooms ive seen done (ive never done by the way) last for more then just two hours. I think it lasted like 6 to 8 hours. Colors shapes people that werent there were seen. At least my friend claims but i wouldnt doubt it cuz i had to drive him home and he had his head outta the sunroof just laughing at first and by the time we go home he was freakin out. It was actually kinda fun to watch and make fun of. I guess i wont ever touch that.
My trip was 6 hours, my peak was 2 hours. I talked about my peak.

Old 04-22-2009, 12:47 AM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Amze
Yeah dude, you can kill yourself, eighth is way to much... that's what I also did, 2 grams is considered a large dose... so 3.5 grams is ridic.
lethal dose would require eating practically half your weight in shrooms. you can have a bad trip, but you cant hurt yourself physically. also, 3g is on the light side of a STRONG trip. you can find accounts online of people who injested 5-10g. believe my blackouts were related to the fact i was a bit drunk at the same time. about that salvia... i tripped on the 5x, gonna move on to the 10x. gimme an addy and you can have whats left of the 5. make those shrooms feel like portabellas by comparison. no side effects, cant hurt you. trip will last 10 minutes or so. strongest naturally occuring halucinogen on the planet.

Old 04-22-2009, 12:56 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by achTTung
lethal dose would require eating practically half your weight in shrooms. you can have a bad trip, but you cant hurt yourself physically. also, 3g is on the light side of a STRONG trip. you can find accounts online of people who injested 5-10g. believe my blackouts were related to the fact i was a bit drunk at the same time. about that salvia... i tripped on the 5x, gonna move on to the 10x. gimme an addy and you can have whats left of the 5. make those shrooms feel like portabellas by comparison. no side effects, cant hurt you. trip will last 10 minutes or so. strongest naturally occuring halucinogen on the planet.
Yeah my friend has salvia.. believe some brands go all the way up to 50 or 60x extracts.. never bought any myself. I have done it though, both sober and not sober, i've blacked out to it before. hahaha.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by ouzo 2
There was a study at Johns Hopkins University in 2006 with 40+ year old college educated adults who never really did "drugs" before. 66% of them said it was atleast a top 5 spiritual moment in their life.
but wouldn't you rather have those top "spititual moments of your life" be something connected with real life and the memories attached to that moment?

Old 04-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Tech Slut

I agree with whoever said you have to be in a good spot in life to enjoy them... I used to love boomin, but i absolutely wouldnt touch them anymore. They used to be fun and crazy and always a good time. But as I ate them more and more, they started turning on me. One time I got harassed by a very big dog which was terrible. Another time the police came because the old lady that lived below my friend was sick, but we obv thought they were there for us. When the ambulance showed up i was relieved, but my boy thought it was a "sneak attack".... we both had warrants out for us at the time, which made it very stressful lol.

But overall, i wouldnt recommend doing them, as ive gotten older and matured, i realized it is way more fun to stay off drugs and just drink here n there. But maybe that is because i overdid the whole partyin thing for too long and suffered because of it.

Quick Reply: Anyone considering doing shrooms