Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone considering doing shrooms

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 03:53 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee

Anything in moderation is okay, I won't be shrooming again (maybe in a couple years). But believe me, you change for the better with every drug you explore. I've learned so much about myself it's not even funny.

Old 04-20-2009, 03:59 PM
3rd Gear

take what you experienced with shrooms multiply it by 10 and you have LSD. I've done both had some good times and a couple bad ones. Tripping for 12 hours isnt my idea of a good time anymore. I hated the fact I couldnt sleep until it wore off and that my brain felt like mush for a couple days afterward.

Old 04-20-2009, 04:01 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by McGovs1.8B5
take what you experienced with shrooms multiply it by 10 and you have LSD. I've done both had some good times and a couple bad ones. Tripping for 12 hours isnt my idea of a good time anymore. I hated the fact I couldnt sleep until it wore off and that my brain felt like mush for a couple days afterward.
I won't be doing LSD, shrooms is enough for me, we got some POTENT *** ****, my friend who has done shrooms before, said it's never been that intense and chaotic.

But right now dude, I feel ******* AMAZING, I feel motivated, I feel renewed, I feel ******* GOOD.

Yesterday was horrible and I slept a ton, but today, I'm ready to kick some ***, it's 4/20 and I just found out I work today, don't even give a ****, ready to go in there and bust my *****, make some money. I feel like I learned so much about myself, feeeeellllssss goooooddd mannnn.

Old 04-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by Amze
But believe me, you change for the better with every drug you explore. I've learned so much about myself it's not even funny.
i think i'm gonna have to call "bullshit" on that response.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:21 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
i think i'm gonna have to call "bullshit" on that response.
hahaha, that is like the purpose of psychedelics. Ugh, you're just being straight close minded and irrational if you don't think drugs open up ones world.

You have no idea what your brain is capable of. It's just straight ridiculous. The only way to visit the other 90% of your brain that you don't use regularly is with drugs, I have a new respect for sober though, I feel ******* amazing right now. Sober is the perfect balance, and the only true way to realize that is by taking a psychedelic.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:33 PM
5th Gear

i eat em once every 2-3 years..i agree 100% that psychedelics open up your mind. there's really no way to describe how or what you think about on shrooms, i always get frustrated when i try to describe how intense it is.

i think it's best to just enjoy it and keep it to myself. i figure those that haven't done it aren't going to get it, and will probably think less of me about it because i sound like an idiot trying to explain it. and those that HAVE done it, already know what i'm trying, and failing, to describe.

i'm glad you had a good trip!

Old 04-21-2009, 12:44 AM
1st Gear

Drugs can open parts of your mind, but it's not for everyone.
I've smoked pot only (technically not a drug, but let's not get into that)

I'm all for people experimenting with drugs (not hardcore one's though)in safe environments, but I would never force it upon anyone nor would I try to persuade them by telling them how mind-opening it can be.

Drugs react differently with different people, so you can't say drugs will make you a better person, just as much as you can't say drugs will make you into a horrible person.

It's all relative.

Old 04-21-2009, 03:46 AM
5th Gear

i posted in the tokers thread recently about my first experience with salvia. check that out. as for shrooms, last time i had them i ate at least an eighth. apartment floor was moving like waves on a lake. ceiling was breathing, and the trim around the edge of the ceiling was like a moving sidewalk. pics on my walls appeared/disappeared at random. green house plants grew large red flowers. was drinking a beer and each time i swallowed it felt like i was getting electrocuted. went in the bathroom and started playing with the water. my friend whose hand was dry said it felt wet. my wet hand felt dry. then it started to be too much. walls disappeared, i was in a multi-colored pastel fog. then i started blacking out. after taking a ****... had to feel my way to the bathroom... i went to sit back down and sorta fell over the armrest. stopped there, face buried in a laundry basket. woke back up when my friend picked me up and threw me back onto the couch. he was freaking out bad. thought i had died. thought he needed to go to the hospital. then we both started coming back down. felt like 30 min but 5hrs had passed. lots of yawns and muscle spasms. felt very relaxed despite the muscle contractions.

Old 04-21-2009, 04:44 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by achTTung
i posted in the tokers thread recently about my first experience with salvia. check that out. as for shrooms, last time i had them i ate at least an eighth. apartment floor was moving like waves on a lake. ceiling was breathing, and the trim around the edge of the ceiling was like a moving sidewalk. pics on my walls appeared/disappeared at random. green house plants grew large red flowers. was drinking a beer and each time i swallowed it felt like i was getting electrocuted. went in the bathroom and started playing with the water. my friend whose hand was dry said it felt wet. my wet hand felt dry. then it started to be too much. walls disappeared, i was in a multi-colored pastel fog. then i started blacking out. after taking a ****... had to feel my way to the bathroom... i went to sit back down and sorta fell over the armrest. stopped there, face buried in a laundry basket. woke back up when my friend picked me up and threw me back onto the couch. he was freaking out bad. thought i had died. thought he needed to go to the hospital. then we both started coming back down. felt like 30 min but 5hrs had passed. lots of yawns and muscle spasms. felt very relaxed despite the muscle contractions.
Yeah dude, you can kill yourself, eighth is way to much... that's what I also did, 2 grams is considered a large dose... so 3.5 grams is ridic.

Old 04-21-2009, 11:26 AM
1st Gear

A guy at my work grows his own hydroponically and takes them all the time. He keeps trying to explain the trips to me, but I can't seem to fully fathom the craziness. Amze, your description seemed to make a lot of sense, so thanks for that. I don't think I'll be trying them anytime soon, but at least I know where to go to get ones not grown in cow poop, and for cheap. For now I'll just stick to his MJ that he grows.

Quick Reply: Anyone considering doing shrooms