Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anybody from Toronto, Canada?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 11:54 AM
rs
2nd Gear
Default RE: Anybody from Toronto, Canada?

hamilton ontario

yep, we are jealous that ur legal age is 21 and ur evil president is trying to take over the world (lets try not to blow this one outta proportion, he asked for it)

Old 04-12-2005, 03:54 PM

Yeah our evil president. you mean the guy with enough ***** not to whimp out like well agghh yah know . . . eh?

thanks for helping us win the war against hitler at least.

Old 04-12-2005, 04:39 PM

Ajax Ontario soon to be in Peterborough Ontario but as most of you already know I work at Owasco Audi in Whitby

Old 04-12-2005, 04:52 PM
1st Gear

Hey Cukilo.
I posted a thread earlier about a Audi meet in Toronto on April 24th @ HWY 7 AND HWY 400 @ the Boston Pizza @ 11:30 am...wow i just typed alot of @ symbols.

I dont want to put down any americans reading this cause they are some really nice americans, so please dont get the wrong idea about me just making a point....but how can we be jealous? We have free health care, better education standard, longer live expentancy. We are rated by YOUR U.N. , because everyone knows its controlled by you guys, as the 4th best nation in the world. You can check it out here. Just a note: we went in before you guys to stop hitler, not alot of people know that...

Anyway Cukilo, try to make it and everyone else, JEST YOU READING THIS!!! (hint hint)...are invited..

Old 04-12-2005, 04:55 PM
6th Gear

Toronto??!! But that is so far away.

Old 04-12-2005, 05:10 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: OWDI

....but how can we be jealous? We have free health care, better education standard, longer live expentancy. We are rated by YOUR U.N....
well said...i've been seriously considering moving to canada myself....i'm getting tired of the rampant stupidity and blind patriotism here....and i'm in cali, i can't even imagine how bad the rest of the country is..............canada rules!

Old 04-12-2005, 05:18 PM

you betcha freee everything, but no rich people. i wonder why? could it be because there is no motivation to be successful, when you pay like 90% of your earnings for all that "free" government buracracy stuff? food for thought eh? I prefer the non "nanny state" model down here eh.

but seriously, i love you guys and know once you are attacked by a bunch of crazed arabs that America will hunt them down for you where ever they are! While all the frogs in quebec protest.

Old 04-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Senior Administrator

I think PK needs a hug, personally.

As a U.S. veteran I find your blatant flag waving and overt war mongering a tad offensive. But, I was glad to have stood at freedoms front door and defended your freedom to be a pinhead!

Old 04-12-2005, 06:39 PM
1st Gear

good to see that many canadians in the forum... anyone have a good mechanic around in the toronto area?

still looking for the perfect audi, but its coming i could feel it...

clconversion: i've been looking at your dealership for an a4, anything worth making the drive out to whitby for???

Old 04-12-2005, 06:41 PM
1st Gear

We do have RICH people..ALOT OF THEM.....but why argue over something we cant controll eventually its going to get to the point where we start comparing our ***** sizes. Just one thought...Canada is bigger and is on TOP.. JOKING HONESTLY..

Just a NOTE: our RICH PEOPLE include: lets see almost all the great american movie comedians...I dont like her but hey..CELINE DION, and all your HOCKEY PLAYERS on your teams kidding again.

But seriously, Canadians are not jealous of americans, where just at AWE on some of the stuff that you guys do

Just another note: no arabs will attack us cause we dont go to there countries and suck there natural resources dry for our own consumption, I am serious about that. Canada leaves every country alone thats why countries leave us alone.

Panzer I hope your not offended and I hope no other americans are, I am stating some facts and opinions, I am not trying to offend anyone.

JEST..come on man...you have to make it...its not far from CHICAGO ...its worth the drive you know it...You have to come... COME ON..COME. Its not like your going to be working. What kind of person works a regular 9-5 and owns a B7 like yours. Thought so. So I hope the next time you reply on this thread its to say your comming.

Quick Reply: Anybody from Toronto, Canada?