Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

ANYBODY on here work for UPS?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 04:32 PM
Senior Administrator
Default ANYBODY on here work for UPS?!?!?!?

...I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one person make such a claim.

Can you PM me the number for the personHIGHEST up the Customer Servcice food-chain and/or the Complaint Department's HIGHEST's representative's number?
[sm=rant.gif]
I am SICK AND TIRED of having my packages ABANDONED on my doorstep! LOST or possibly STOLEN by drivers! MIS-DELIVERED! And the hassles that go along with fixing it when such things DO OCCUR, EVERY FRIKKIN' TIME I get a package from UPS.

Know what "Brown" can do for ME?!?!?!? Lick MINE until it AIN'T BROWN NO MORE, or until teh TASE IS GONE, whichever comes first!
[sm=rant.gif]

Old 12-27-2007, 04:42 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default RE: ANYBODY on here work for UPS?!?!?!?

my bro-in-law flys for FED-EX!!

if you want a package delivered on time, call them!!

Old 12-27-2007, 04:49 PM
Senior Administrator

Unfortunately I have little say-so in who the various vendors I shop online from use as their delivery agent.

since I *know* from experience that things we post up here can and DO show up in google searches, let me say...

UPS SUCKS!!!

Old 12-27-2007, 04:52 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Know what "Brown" can do for ME?!?!?!? Lick MINE until it AIN'T BROWN NO MORE, or until teh TASE IS GONE, whichever comes first!
you sure we don't date the same chicks, 'cause this has been my creed since like '94

Old 12-29-2007, 11:57 AM
Senior Administrator

SERIOUSLY, I *KNOW* I say at least ONE person mention that they work for Brown. I PROMISE I will NOT use your name. Just give me a GOOD, inside number to contact someone about my issue.

I'm about to pick an e-fight with Brown, for 2008, FWIW. Stay tuned for further developments.

Old 12-29-2007, 12:17 PM
2nd Gear

Just mailed you the email addresses of the CEO, and all the Sr. Executives of the UPS.

Old 12-29-2007, 12:47 PM
4th Gear

Your not the only one either. My dad just had a run in with them involving a driver saying he delivered a Money order to my dad's office on Sat but my dad never got it. It ended up showing up on Wednesday. My dad was pissed considering he thought they lost or someone stole his $50K money order!

Josh

Old 12-29-2007, 01:31 PM
1st Gear

You have to request signed delivery if you don't want them to just drop your package off. Either the sender can do that, or you can call in before delivery of package and request for signed package delivery (given you have tracking number). Or you can simply request pick up. This is how they operate. If you don't request it, they just go by thier standard procedures. Peace!

Old 12-30-2007, 01:00 AM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

[sm=rant.gif]
ROFLCOPTER LMAO ROFLTITIES

Old 12-31-2007, 04:05 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: seerlah

You have to request signed delivery if you don't want them to just drop your package off. Either the sender can do that, or you can call in before delivery of package and request for signed package delivery (given you have tracking number). Or you can simply request pick up. This is how they operate. If you don't request it, they just go by thier standard procedures. Peace!
**disclaimer** Nothing Jazz says, after this disclaimer, is menat in th emean-heartless way it's conveyed, Jazz is just a little upset about having to go through this with UPS, 3-5X/year.

WTF? I'm to frikkin STOOPIT to figure all that out for myself?!?!? I know, you think I fell down with last nights snow... I PHUGKIN' KNOW what UPS' practice is. I even know WHY it is what it is. Hell, I even know WHEN the lobbied the Maryland state legislature to change teh LAW and allow them to follow the business practice that they do. I - have - even - SPOKEN - with - UPS - several - times - over - the - years - and - recieved - promised - that - *my* - address - is - *flagged* - in - their - database - as - a - PERMANENT - "hold - for - pickup" - address, BUT THEY STILL KEEP PHUGKIN ABANDONING MY PACKAGES ON MY DOORSTEP!!!

I'm gonna get a website up and then we'll see exactly HOW MANY PEOPLE APPRECIATE HAVING THEIR PACKAGES ABANDONED ON THEIR DOORSTEPS...

phugkin ne0b.

I KNOW ALL THAT SCHITT ALREADY! DID I PHUGKIN ASK YOU FOR THAT?!?!? NO!!! I ASKED IF ANY BODY WORKED FOR UPS AND HAD AN INSIDE CONTACT?

WTF? You fail READING,ALL THREEtimes you went through 2nd grade?!?

Quick Reply: ANYBODY on here work for UPS?!?!?!?