Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

anybody else read this.. UFO documents

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 06:15 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: anybody else read this.. UFO documents

i know this isn't UFO related, but speaking of the gov't hiding things from us...when i was about 14 i went to a summer camp for a couple weeks out on mt. hamilton here in the bay area. one night we were outside hanging out at about 1 in the morning or so, and all of a sudden 6 stealth bombers came SCREAMING across the sky at what had to be top speed...we watched all six cross the sky in a few seconds, one after another...this thread just reminded me of that, it was a pretty strange experience

Old 03-23-2007, 06:18 PM
4th Gear

LOL, someone in your camp was doing something and they were planning on bombing him but decided not to because of colateral damage! LOL

Just Kidding

Josh

Old 03-23-2007, 06:21 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: ThePaintballGuy

I am not sure. It is hard for me to believe that with so many other planets out there there isn't any other life. It just seems like a waste of space but I don't know. I don't believe that there is life on any other planets in our solar system, but in other solar systems and other galaxies who knows! It wouldn't suprise me if thats what you are asking.

Josh

P.S. did you ask me that because you know that I am a Christian or are you just asking?

i asked because i know you're a Christian. i don't mean to be offensive, i just like hearing what Christian's think about life outside of Earth. you seem to have a pretty rational opinion on it though. let me ask you this though, if there is life on other planets, in other galaxies, did the same God create that life too?

Old 03-23-2007, 06:25 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: BFlan2001

hundreds of years ago we were the center of the universe and the earth was flat...maybe in a hundred more years we'll finally be able to accept that Earth is a speck of nothing in the universe (in other words, we ain't ****)
sounds like a line straight outa Men In Black

I doubt there is any other life out there, and if there is they are extremely far away and probly aren't any more intelligent than us and it will be a LONG *** time before we meet eachother. If aliens were coming to our planet, they wouldn't just sit up there in the sky and then disappear, like all these supposed UFO's do. They would have contacted us by now. All the times people think they UFO's, i believe they are just seeing experimental crafts made by some gov't (most likely ours) the gov't keeps A LOT of **** from us

Old 03-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Senior Administrator

~let me ask you this though, if there is life on other planets, in other galaxies, did the same God create that life too?
La allah il Allah...

So, YES...

Old 03-23-2007, 06:33 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: ThePaintballGuy

I am not sure. It is hard for me to believe that with so many other planets out there there isn't any other life. It just seems like a waste of space but I don't know. I don't believe that there is life on any other planets in our solar system, but in other solar systems and other galaxies who knows! It wouldn't suprise me if thats what you are asking.

Josh

P.S. did you ask me that because you know that I am a Christian or are you just asking?

i asked because i know you're a Christian. i don't mean to be offensive, i just like hearing what Christian's think about life outside of Earth. you seem to have a pretty rational opinion on it though. let me ask you this though, if there is life on other planets, in other galaxies, did the same God create that life too?
Ok, cool, thats fine, don't worry about it. I am not like some other Christians who don't like being confronted with questions about our faith. LOL

Anyways, (I am saying this because it's what I believe, if you don't believe it (and this is going for everyone who reads it) then I am NOT judging you and I welcome your opinions).

It says in the Bible that there is ONE God and only one God. So to answer your question, if there is life anywhere else, then yes I do believe that it is the same God.

And Chaos92287, I think the same thing. If there are other beings/life outside our galaxie then I also don't think they will be any smarted than us. I also think that it will be a VERY long time before we meet if ever. Maybe in Heaven! IDK

Josh

P.S. (MODS! IF I AM GOING OUT OF LINE IN ANYTHING I AM SAYING PLEASE TELL ME AND DON"T JUST FLAME ME OR BAN ME OR SOMETHING! I AM NOT HERE TO CAUSE ANY TROUBLE, I AM JUST ANSWERING QUESTIONS ACCORDING TO WHAT I BELIEVE! I AM NOT TRYING TO FORCE ANYONE INTO BELIEVING THE SAME THING I DO!!!!)

Old 03-23-2007, 07:12 PM
5th Gear

thanks, paintball guy! i'm always hesitant to ask religious people about things that question their faith because most of them tend to get very offended pretty quickly. i'm not one to talk though because i get just as frustrated trying to convince them to join me over on the dark side...

EDIT: by 'dark side', i certainly do NOT mean that i'm a satanist or anything crazy like that....i just mean the non-religious side

Old 03-23-2007, 07:15 PM
4th Gear

I don't mind at all..

Josh

Old 03-23-2007, 07:45 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

hundreds of years ago we were the center of the universe and the earth was flat...maybe in a hundred more years we'll finally be able to accept that Earth is a speck of nothing in the universe (in other words, we ain't ****)
sounds like a line straight outa Men In Black

I doubt there is any other life out there, and if there is they are extremely far away and probly aren't any more intelligent than us and it will be a LONG *** time before we meet eachother. If aliens were coming to our planet, they wouldn't just sit up there in the sky and then disappear, like all these supposed UFO's do. They would have contacted us by now. All the times people think they UFO's, i believe they are just seeing experimental crafts made by some gov't (most likely ours) the gov't keeps A LOT of **** from us
Maybe they just sit up there and watch because humans are pretty retarded in the way we solve our problems (war, genocide, politians). Maybe coming to watch earth for them is like watching American Idol is for most of america.

Old 03-23-2007, 08:02 PM
18T
4th Gear

To think that we humans and planet are special and that we are the only ones in this great vastness is just simply idiotic and selfcentered.

I also dont think its mathimatically possible for life not to exist somewhere else given the numbers we are dealing with.

I personaly believe.

I would strongly suggest that people watch Carl Sagan's "cosmos".

Quick Reply: anybody else read this.. UFO documents