Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Any 'LOST' fans here?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 10:59 PM
1st Gear
Default Any 'LOST' fans here?

What do you guys think of the Season 4 premier? The flash forwards were intriguing.

Old 01-31-2008, 11:13 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Any 'LOST' fans here?

never got into the show. by the time i wanted to start watching it, it was already too confusing

Old 02-01-2008, 02:25 AM
4th Gear

I never got into it either[&:]

Old 02-01-2008, 09:32 AM
1st Gear

LOST game coming out on PS3 this month.

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/200...domus-trailer/

Old 02-01-2008, 10:16 AM
2nd Gear

wow I fell off of it a little last season and i tuned in to watch the season premier expecting to give up on the show. But it blew my mind so many plot twists and turns it was almost like watching the first season again. I am once again hooked on lost

to everyone that hasnt gotten into your brain deserves to see lost in its entirety even though it will take a couple months to get caught up it will be worth it and dont worry when the end of season two and the begining of season three start to slow down and get stupid just push through it will be worth it!!!

Old 02-01-2008, 10:49 AM
4th Gear

So this is just Season 4???

The wife and I watch it - but since we missed the beginning of Season 3, we caught it later on the ABC website and watched it there - but we thought it ended with the sub blowing up (that was the last episode ABC had listed so we thought that was the finale) - we watched the recap before the premiere and it seemed like we missed an entire season! Locke joins Others/Locke gets shot/survivors get rescued/etc...

Then there's Jacob...

We missed alot [>:]

Old 02-01-2008, 02:03 PM
2nd Gear

Haven't watched it at all, but the bits and pieces of the story line I've heard make me wish I'd had....

Old 02-01-2008, 08:28 PM
2nd Gear

I LOVE Lost! By far my favorite show.

However, when they had this really long shot over the summer before the new season started, I pretty much forgot everything that happened last season. But in true lost fashion they always have the hour show before hand to bring you back up to speed to where it left off. Granted to get the most out of the show you def needed to watch it from the beginning otherwise it just doesn't have the same effect. After watching the catchup episode before the season premier Thursday I remembered again why i love lost so much! This show is just amazing and with the flash-forwards and hints as to what is currently happening, its getting awesome. Anyone else think that instead of having flashbacks all the time like the first 3 seasons, they are going to have flash forwards all the time now? That would be tight!

Can't wait until next week!!!

Old 02-02-2008, 10:41 AM
3rd Gear

My wife watches Lost more religiously than following her religion, but then again she's Catholic, so...
I like watching it sometimes, and I can answer all the questions to fill any of you in, with help from Mrs Bogie of course.
FYI - she DVRed Thursday's episode and watched the whole thing in slow motion last nigth to find out that in one of Hurley's "visions", where he's watching a guy in a hooded sweatshirt (probly Charlie) swim up to and break the glass....in slow play, you can read Charlie has "they need your help" or something like that written on the inside of his palm. At regular play speed, you won't notice it. HD and 46" LCD help. So now you all know that she is the biggest Lost fan ever.

Old 02-16-2008, 01:03 AM
1st Gear

RECAP OF FIRST 3 SEASONS OF LOST IN JUST 8:15 MINUTES:

http://season4lost.blogspot.com/2008...-season-4.html

Ignore the 'I have shifted to a new website.....' statement. Just scroll down a little bit and click on the first video that says 108:00. The video won't disappoint you.

Quick Reply: Any 'LOST' fans here?