Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Any idea about these Dumpster Rental Services ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2022, 05:55 AM
1st Gear
Default Any idea about these Dumpster Rental Services ?

Hi all,
We recently bought a home in Toronto and would love to get some advice on renting a dumpster. We are planning to give a party for my beloved friends and relatives. Before that, we need to arrange a lot of things.
We have around a hundred guests for the party.

Everything is almost set except this dumpster rental( http://www.gorillabins.ca/service-areas/dumpster-bin-rental-... ). Why are dumpsters so expensive? I searched a lot and found this dumpster rental services. Does anyone here have any idea about them?
Any referrals or advice is much appreciated!

Old 08-22-2022, 07:04 AM
1st Gear

I understand that a lot more garbage accumulates during a party than every day. However, in my opinion, it is much more practical to pay for the services of a company that will constantly take out the garbage. Ask your neighbors which company they have signed a contract with. Agree that this way you will save a lot of time. By the way, after the party, most likely you will need not only garbage collection services but also cleaning the backyard. I advise you to contact https://sparklewash.com/. I hope all future parties will go as well as your first one.

Last edited by Saloumbufing; 08-22-2022 at 07:13 AM.
Old 08-31-2022, 08:28 AM
1st Gear

Having an excuse to get such a big hangout together is great. It's always nice to see familiar faces. My acquaintance, in his line of work, relatively often has to organize such big parties. For him, the services of dumpster rentals Lafayette LA are a great way to eliminate the consequences of partying. Prices for dumpster rentals, of course, vary. But the important thing is that everything is delivered and taken away on time. I think it's better to pay a little more than wait for the trash to be taken out.

Last edited by PaulBallard; 09-02-2022 at 06:50 AM.
Old 10-12-2022, 08:17 AM
1st Gear

If you, like me, are wondering where to find carpet stain cleaners. My answer will be very simple, because there are resources like fortador-usa.com, which describes a lot of cool and useful tips on this and other issues. If you own a smartphone, a complete encyclopedia is in your pocket. The main thing is to know how to use it)

Old 10-28-2022, 11:56 AM
1st Gear

I have a remote job and can afford to live in different places, moving from city to city. I always live in rented apartments. I don't like to bother with cleaning, so I turn to professionals. Thanks to Airbnb rental property cleaning has become much easier, it saves a lot of time and effort.

Old 12-15-2022, 07:15 AM
1st Gear

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Hello, do you live in Toronto? Then there will be no issues. You can rent a bin for a reasonable price. At my daughter's wedding, a friend recommended this bin rental service. Their service completely satisfied me. They offer various types of bins, and we can also choose the bin size based on our needs.

Old 08-11-2023, 11:35 PM
1st Gear

Support your community, reduce landfill waste and improve your ESG scores with Happen Ventures. They bridge the gap between companies and communities. Their goal is zero waste. There are three approaches to tackling waste: freeing up space, creating energy, and positive reuse. Donate clothing, appliances, and more. Visit the website and waste disposal service is sure to help you. Good luck.