Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Answer a question & Ask any question?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 02:41 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Answer a question & Ask any question?

ORIGINAL: SlowWagon08

toff's pic makes me wonder what he's thinking about!
mental image of sadize! One handed photoshoot!

Old 11-16-2005, 02:47 PM
2nd Gear

one handed huh? you're quite talented Toff!!

Old 11-16-2005, 03:07 PM
2nd Gear

a. getting married next october so there's plenty of time. i still love her. i'm just stressed about everything and not sure if it was the right thing to do. been lingering in my mind for awhile but hopefully i'll get through it.
q. what language does sadize mean sad eyes?
a. just my language i'm afraid...i was a cry baby when i was little and sad eyes nickname always stuck w/ me. knucklebutt as well, but my *** filled out a bit since then...
q. how do you ever know its the right person?

Old 11-16-2005, 03:12 PM
2nd Gear

a. i have no clue. sometimes you just feel like this is the person you're meant to be with and i do feel like that but i just don't like how families get involved with the wedding process and try to take over. life is full of doubts. lately i just feel overwhemed by everything and felt like the walls were getting smaller around me.

q. i've been known to have sad eyes too in my life but unfortunately i've been called a lot worse than what you have. = ) were you the bully in school or were you the one being bullied?

Old 11-16-2005, 03:26 PM

A: I was the neutral one. I was never "popular" but I was never picked on either. I couldn't have been happier.

Q: Can't you talk to her and then in turn talk to your families about the wedding? That's what my wife and I ended up doing. We made it clear that it was our wedding and we were going to do at our wedding what we wanted to. I mean of course you bring it up nicely, but the familes were understanding.

Old 11-16-2005, 03:37 PM
2nd Gear

a. yeah with both very traditional vietnamese families they of course are stubborn and have to have their way. but i do want to talk to her about the whole thing. i just feel really bad because if it was to be called off, we'd lose a lot of money on everything that we reserved already. and i don't even know if it's the fact that i'm having doubts about her. i think it's more of me not knowing whats in store for us. its probably more fear than anything. and i really wish our families will be understanding but there's been a lot of drama lately but not wedding drama...just family drama...haha

q. when you got married is life really a lot easier? or was it harder?

Old 11-16-2005, 05:08 PM
2nd Gear

a. yeah with both very traditional vietnamese families they of course are stubborn and have to have their way. but i do want to talk to her about the whole thing. i just feel really bad because if it was to be called off, we'd lose a lot of money on everything that we reserved already. and i don't even know if it's the fact that i'm having doubts about her. i think it's more of me not knowing whats in store for us. its probably more fear than anything. and i really wish our families will be understanding but there's been a lot of drama lately but not wedding drama...just family drama...haha

q. when you got married is life really a lot easier? or was it harder?
It is normal to have all sorts of doubts before hand, for all types of reasons. Talk it out with her...it will make your relationship stronger or it will head things down the path of ending it. Either way, you are much better off. The cost, both emotionally and in money is much, much, much less if you call it off before you get married, then if you end up getting divorced later. This I can tell you from personal experience!

a: Both...getting married was a hassle...so life got easier afterwards...but then after awhile it gets back to normal. There is always some amount of work to keep a relationship good.

q: Are you absolutly in love with her?

Old 11-16-2005, 05:54 PM
2nd Gear

a. yep because i can't see myself being with anyone else. when i was single and dating, i couldn't see myself with the person i was dating at the time but with her i do.
q. Is love worth it if you feel like the future in-laws are driving you nuts half the time?

Old 11-16-2005, 06:00 PM
2nd Gear

a. only if you aren't having to live with the in-laws. i know my friends from india & china live with the in-laws or at least extremely close.
q. how come white people don't seem to be as traditional or have as many customs?

Old 11-16-2005, 06:08 PM
2nd Gear

a. because they are mixed with a lot of different nationalities normally like irish, russian and so forth. thats what i think anyways.
q. i understand that tradition is important but why is it sooo important that they are willing to sacrifice the happiness of the couple getting married? like arranged marriages!! Why are people still doing that??

Quick Reply: Answer a question & Ask any question?