Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Answer a question & Ask any question?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 02:17 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Answer a question & Ask any question?

a: Some cards can be used as either...and the Point of Sale system/Credit/Debit Authorization program will allow the user to choose if they want it to be used as a credit transaction of a debit transaction. So when they ask you...it is normally a curtesy so that you can choose how the card is used. If you are using a card that is onle a debit, or only a credit...and they still ask you..then they are using an older software system that can not distinguish...and the way they authorize payment is different for credit vs. debit, so they have to ask...

Sorry for the long response...

q: Anyone been to Patagonia??

Old 11-11-2005, 03:03 PM
4th Gear

A: I've been to the Patagonia store in Portland. Can't say that I have done the mountains though.

Q: You planning a mountain climbing trip or just hoping to score some blow at rock bottom prices?

Old 11-11-2005, 05:02 PM
2nd Gear

a: Ah...going for the mountains....10 day backpacking trip....and maybe some other things if they happen to become available...

q: What was the most disapointing date you ever when on?

Old 11-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Administrator

a. a double date and i had a blind date, we went to santa monica beach and i remember we went to california pizza and she ordered orange chicken and after that things just seemed to go down hill, after that date she tied to show intrest in the things i did she actually came to a JDM car meet wit me and my friends at another time.
i wasnt feeling her at all it was a waste of time[&o]

q. wut is the worse day u ever had

Old 11-14-2005, 10:37 PM
2nd Gear

A: I've had lots but this is the most recent. I got to the airport at 4:30 in the morning for my flight ( Keep in mind I was drunk from the night before) My flight from Bologna to Milan is delayed by an hour. The plane finally leaves for Milan only on the way to Milan the pilot comes over and says we can't land in Milan so we have to land in Torino and take a bus to Milan. We arive in Milan at about 1P.M. I missed my flight to New York so they put me on a flight to newark, NJ at 2:15 the plane does'nt end up leaving untill 6:15 The plane finally lands in Newark at about 9:30 local time whioch is about 3:00 in the morning were I just came from. Now I land and the only problem left is that my car is at long distance parking in New York. My girlfriend picks me up, takes me home, and I had to drive into the city to pick my car up the next day. Sounds like fun I know.

Qid you like the new ***** Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, or did you think it was wierd?

Old 11-15-2005, 06:08 AM
5th Gear

A. Loved it. Anything Depp is cool.

Q. Once and for all, which is best, APR, GIAC, or REVO!?

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

A. Ohh god no.. after a month this will be way deep on the page count.. and totally forgotten about.. kinda like the random crap thread was.. nothing can surpass the thong thread.. look at the amount of hits it has

Old 11-15-2005, 06:43 AM
Administrator

ohh man that is from like page 4.. hahaha how did you find that quote?

Old 11-15-2005, 08:24 PM
2nd Gear

A. he used that search mechanism…
Q. today was the first cold day here, the first time i could use my seat warmers since i got my car. on the way in i hiked my skirt up a bit and sat my bum directly on the seat. any of the girls here done this? Lauren?? i don't think its really something the guys can pull off....

Old 11-15-2005, 08:57 PM
4th Gear

A: I think APG was in a skirt recently while driving. I don't know if he had the seat warmers on.

Q: Speaking of APG - When will I finally find the right Audi for the right price?

Old 11-16-2005, 03:38 AM
Administrator

a. who knows

q. are u still enjoying the seat warmers sadize

Quick Reply: Answer a question & Ask any question?