Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Answer a question & Ask any question?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 11:25 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Answer a question & Ask any question?

A: ONLY hot ones, with get-up-and-go & looks & AWD. Otherwise, it's just another tool, like a hammer, or a screwdriver.

Q: List your favorite Hatches.

Old 05-29-2006, 12:31 PM

A: MINE!!!, that's why I bought it.

Q: If the whole house is sleeping what's the best way to wake them all up? Whoa, what am I fricken stupid? How do you keep them sleeping the rest of the day???

Old 05-29-2006, 01:32 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Chef

A: MINE!!!, that's why I bought it.

Q: If the whole house is sleeping what's the best way to wake them all up? Whoa, what am I fricken stupid? How do you keep them sleeping the rest of the day???
A: If yo've got a garage, just run a length of hose in from teh exhaust pipe of your hatchback (sadly, sedans & coupes don't work as well) to each of the bedrooms (you may hafta fabricate your own manifold to distribute the CO2 evenly). Then, start the car and allow to idle. Sleep may be as long as forever, if not monitored properly.

If you don't have a garage the process is teh same, except you will most likely have to spend some time explaining yourself to the local constabulary, when they arrive, after being called by your nosey neighbors. Well, and ajil time. I forgot to mention jail time...

If you don't own a car you could always go from room-to-room with a 12lb ball-peen hammer...

Q: Ever smash your thumb with a hammer?
Q2: What did you say (out loud), when you did (if you did), or, what do you think you'd say (if you haven't, yet)?

Old 05-29-2006, 01:54 PM

Thanks for the previous suggestion, but I do love them and don't want to go to jail. Too late anyway, shucks!

A: Yes I did hit my hand with a hammer before. The words that came out were something like this: #$#@$ @##@ @##4 @##% @#%^ ##$% %^&%!!! (sensored to keep my membership in this forum) LOL

Q: What's the most painful thing that ever happened to you? (If you're one of the women on this post, we mean other than childbirth)

Old 05-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 05-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 05-29-2006, 03:15 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: playa256

A: When I had penumonia and they had to keep on reinserting the large bore needle in the top of my hand...
Q: What do you think of tattoos on women?
I remember that big@$$d needle, even though my bout with pnumonia was, LITERALLY, 33-1/3 years ago... BOTH lungs half-filled with fluid. Thay hadda use a GIANT lubg-enabled vacuum-cleaner to psuck teh pfluid outta my plungs[:'(]

A: Unless its a strategically placed, and dimutively-sized rose/pair-of-cherries/butterfly/oriental character(single characters only, please), or some other tastfully small, unobtrusive item, I don't find them attractive, at all. Saw a girl the other day with a series of men's names listed, then crossed out, running down her upper are. Not attractive at all. Not in view, and certainly not in concept.

Q: Same question, except, substitute piercings (other than ears) with tattoos...

Old 05-29-2006, 03:24 PM

A: If the piercing is tastefully done no problem. Belly button, nipple and tongue are okay. Eyes, face, and other parts don't do anything for me.

Q: At what point do you stop modding your car? Can one overcome this disease?

Old 05-29-2006, 03:28 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

A - not likely

Q - BBQ grill - propane vs. charcoal?

Old 05-29-2006, 04:45 PM

A: Easy for a Chef. Definitely Wood! Wait, that wasn't an option. I would go for the charcoal for taste all of the time, unless you're in a hurry then the propane will work. I use all of the above depending on the amount of time I have available.

Q: When are the A4 guys going to get back to me with a time for a June SoCal GTG? Hint Hint

Quick Reply: Answer a question & Ask any question?