Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Answer a question & Ask any question?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 09:31 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja
Default RE: Answer a question & Ask any question?

Hmmmm

A - youre torturing me I wont be able to eat any of this stuff till I either make
it myself or call my mom up ! LOL
This is an oldie but goody -very simple not fancy at all...
Theres this porridge type of soup - Arroz Caldo. literally translated "Rice soup"
Its basically a chicken stock w/ chicken sauteed in ginger & onions... in soup / porridge form
definitely comfort food.

Q - whats your favorite type of cuisine?

Old 04-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Administrator

A. chinese stir fry or fried rice

Q. if you can punch any one person in the face, one free hit, no hit backs, no repercussions what so ever who would it be

Old 04-17-2006, 11:12 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

A. chinese stir fry or fried rice

Q. if you can punch any one person in the face, one free hit, no hit backs, no repercussions what so ever who would it be
A. my ex girlriend, i'd hit her so hard in the face it would make her ugly and her bf would break up with her becuz of it, leading her into a life of depression, alcoholism, and drugs, completely ruining her life.

Q. same question ^^^^^?

Old 04-17-2006, 11:28 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

A - for legal reasons & under the advice of my attorney I cannot answer that question...

Q - what do u consider cheating? (ie: looking, talking to, touching, etc. etc. )

Old 04-17-2006, 11:41 PM
Administrator

A. acutally asking them out, a huge is alrite among friends, talkin and lookin is harmless as long as u dont lead them on and u tell em ur taken

Q. when u were in a relationship or in ur current relationship did u ever thought about cheating on ur partner

Old 04-17-2006, 11:47 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

A. acutally asking them out, a huge is alrite among friends, talkin and lookin is harmless as long as u dont lead them on and u tell em ur taken

Q. when u were in a relationship or in ur current relationship did u ever thought about cheating on ur partner

A - well, I feel - If youre going to wanna "roam" u should at least break up w/ the person your'e with
if youre gonna act on it. At least so your'e not technically "in a relationship" & at least its fair to the other person.

Q - do u blv in Karma?

Old 04-17-2006, 11:48 PM

A: absolutly believe in Karma (and reincarnation while we're on Buddhist philosophy )

Q: what is the html code to embedd photos on this site ?

Old 04-17-2006, 11:49 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Turbo i3uddha

A - well, I feel - If youre going to wanna "roam" u should at least break up w/ the person your'e with
if youre gonna act on it. At least so your'e not technically "in a relationship" & at least its fair to the other person.

Q - do u blv in Karma?
A. some what, i beleive if i do bad things, then bad things will happen to me, but i have to do good things so bad things wont happen to me, i will never get anything good when i do good things, i only fight off the bad things by doin good things[&o][&o]

Q. so u beleive is luck

Old 04-18-2006, 12:00 AM
1st Gear

A. o yeah... i've never done it, but i was at a party once, got stupid drunk, got this girl (not my gf) stupid drunk, and could've hooked up w/ her but i don't believe in it so i left the party and went to the hookah bar drunk.

Q. would you stay with your gf/bf if he/she cheated on you?

Old 04-18-2006, 12:02 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: A4PLAYIN

A. o yeah... i've never done it, but i was at a party once, got stupid drunk, got this girl (not my gf) stupid drunk, and could've hooked up w/ her but i don't believe in it so i left the party and went to the hookah bar drunk.

Q. would you stay with your gf/bf if he/she cheated on you?
A. nope, never been cheat on and dont plan to be

Q. once a cheat always a cheater true or false

Quick Reply: Answer a question & Ask any question?