Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Answer a question & Ask any question?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 11:05 PM
6th Gear

Well I mean you could always try it out and if it doesn't work out then switch out half way through the year (at the end of the semester, or quarter since it seems you are not in school yet, which would be beter because then you'd only have to deal with him for 10 weeks. But you never know a guy down the hall from me (sid) was from India and was such a fun dude to hang with, sure he was my age, but he was still awesome to chill with.

But also consider this, how much time do you plan on spending in your dorm? for me personally I didn't spend a ton of time there, I spent more time in my friends dorms/houses than my own room. So the whole How nice my dorm was wasn't a real issue, I didn't even have A/C, which didn't kill me until the last week of school when we were studying for finals and my arm would stick to the page.) Also, while I didn't have the gangbang showers, they are fun to use, there are so many shenanigans you can pull there and also nothing beats deucing with a good friend and holding a whole convo while doing it (also kown in the Backcountry as Pilot to Co-Pilot or deending on the set-up pilot to bombadier, kamakazi, or the four corners (4 seats sitting in a cross formation) but I digress.

Cliffnotes:
if you really want to stay in your dorm (in this unknown univeristy that is on the quarter system) then keep your current roomie and see if it works out, if not, then request to move or maybe you'll get lucky and he'll move out instead.

q.same as above

Last edited by CAB509; 08-27-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:09 AM
4th Gear

If he is Indian and a grad student, he will be studying his *** off and either always in the room or never in the room. My guess is that he is dreading being with a college freshman so he is planning on living at the library. the good news is, you could trade your introducing him to horny brainless freshmen girls and he can buy you beer and help you with any tough homework. Go into it with a positive and realistic approach and i bet it turns out great. Just dont plan on shacking up in your dorm room as you can screw with another underclassman roommate in the room but the older guy probably isn;t going for it.

Ever had sex in a room where there was another person (not involved)?

Old 08-28-2008, 10:39 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

A: would that person next to me in the morgue count?

Q: when you're not thinking about sex, what are you thinking about? (besides more sex)

Old 08-28-2008, 10:46 AM
4th Gear

cat grooming

What is the weirdest or seemingly dumbest retail store you know of, that somehow stays in business? I think the lightbulb store is my choice.

Old 08-30-2008, 06:13 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by railrunner
cat grooming

What is the weirdest or seemingly dumbest retail store you know of, that somehow stays in business? I think the lightbulb store is my choice.
cat grooming ? LMMFAO wtf man ......

a. world of washers (and I mean the small one for screws) yes it;s for real..... and this creeeeeepy guy with a bandana and a glass eye runs it (I think he used to be a pirate)

q. what are you guys up to for Labor Day festivities ?

Old 08-30-2008, 11:54 AM
6th Gear

A. probably going down to the WEBN fireworks on the river, then I'm going to a race (running) on Monday

Q. What are some good bicycle companies that don't have ridiculously expensive bikes (I'm talking road bikes here)

Old 09-04-2008, 11:09 AM
6th Gear

A. still don't know

Q. is it time to lt this great thread finally go to rest?

Old 09-04-2008, 11:45 AM

A: no, because there will ALWAYS be dumb people with questions to be answered and smart people like me who answer them.

Q: did you know that hurricane gustov has made it's way to the gateway arch?

Old 09-04-2008, 11:56 AM
6th Gear

no, but I do now

Q. Why is it that all the hurricanes this year seem to be Russian?

Old 09-04-2008, 11:57 AM

A: because all hurricans originate in russia this year.

Q: is there a way to extend the time i'm logged on before it automatically kicks me off? i'm not seeing anything in control pannel.

Quick Reply: Answer a question & Ask any question?