Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Answer a question & Ask any question?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 01:29 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Answer a question &\\;amp\\\\\\;amp\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;amp\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\;amp\\\\\\\\\

get home, put on door mold and hope it matches the originals. wash car, bike ride, dinner

what is your favorite song ever?

Old 06-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default RE: Answer a question &\\;amp\\\\\\;amp\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;amp\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\;amp\\\\\\\\\

99 bottles of beer on the wall.

want me to sing it for younow?

Old 06-05-2008, 01:35 PM
1st Gear

girls just wanna have fun

is 90 degrees too hot for you?

Old 06-05-2008, 01:35 PM
1st Gear

A: Thats hard to say..

Q: How much could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Old 06-05-2008, 01:40 PM

A:
Some say it depends on three factors:

[ul][*]The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood. [/ul]

[ul][*]The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood. [/ul]

[ul][*]The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood. [/ul]
Others say:

[ul][*]He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood. [/ul]

[ul][*]If he could chuck wood, the woodchuck would chuck as much as he could! [/ul]

[ul][*]A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. [/ul]

[ul][*]A woodchuck would chuck all the wood that the woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. [/ul]

[ul][*]If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood. [/ul]

[ul][*]If a woodchuck could chuck wood, then s/he'd chuck all the wood, s/he'd chuck and chuck and chuck and chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood. [/ul]

[ul][*]It would chuck the amount of wood that she sells seashells on the seashore divided by how many pickles Peter Piper picks. [/ul]

[ul][*]One quarter of a sycamore if you give him a quarter for every quarter of the sycamore he cut. [/ul]

[ul][*]It might depend on how many female woodchucks were present. Or, it could depend on whether the woodchuck's mother-in-law was around or not. If she was, he'd be chucking all day. If not, he'd be watching the football game. [/ul]

[ul][*]Some maintain that woodchucks could not and would not chuck wood at all. [/ul]

[ul][*]It depends on how good his dentures are! [/ul]

[ul][*]A woodchuck, would chuck, as much wood, as a woodchuck, could chuck, If a woodchuck could chuck wood. But unfortunately, woodchucks do not chuck wood. [/ul]

[ul][*]About 5.72 fluid litres of wood [/ul]

[ul][*]About as many boards as the Mongol hoards would hoard if the Mongol hordes did hoard boards. [/ul]

[ul][*]Um....... 23???? [/ul]

[ul][*]Tons. More than you can count. Honestly. No one can chuck more would than a woodchuck. [/ul]

[ul][*]If the woodchucks name was Maurice, then it could chuck all the wood that it wants to. However, if its name is Frank, no chucking would be for it. [/ul]

Due to the average size of a wood chuck and the general density of wood (not including cork) if a wood chuck could chuck wood it would probably get through about 6.573 pounds per day, assuming the wood chuck is functioning correctly.

Q: does my vast knowledge amaze you?

Old 06-05-2008, 01:46 PM
1st Gear

No

Does it amaze you?

Old 06-05-2008, 01:47 PM
1st Gear

no, i keep getting distracted by 2 hypnotic eyes, gives me a headache

how long until cds are totally useless?

Old 06-05-2008, 01:49 PM
1st Gear

probably 5-7 yrs

how many cds do you have

Old 06-05-2008, 01:50 PM

A: until feb 2009 when all the tv's go digital.

Q: why is there "\\\;amp\\\\ amp\\\\\\\ all over this thread?

Old 06-05-2008, 01:53 PM
1st Gear

i have no idea, glitch in the programming?

do you know anything about html coding?

Quick Reply: Answer a question & Ask any question?