Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Answer a question & Ask any question?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default RE: Answer a question & Ask any question?

A: don't quite have that quality. i tend to panic, however i haven't been put in those situations often. i think my first reaction is panic, then i do what ever is necessary for the situation.

Q: how do you shake yourself from that "unmotivated" state of mind?

Old 05-26-2008, 03:56 PM
6th Gear

A. I go running if posible, I've found it's the best way to get me to focus on anything.

Q. Do you like baked Mac'N'Cheese or the stuff you make on the stove top?

Old 05-26-2008, 04:01 PM

A: baked is always better. i loved (back in the day) the dorm mac n cheese. i'd wait till they brought out a fresh pan, then say...load me up! homemade is always best....and no one can beat Mom's mac n cheese.

Q: do you ever eat jack in the box tacos? they call it a taco although i'm not sure what it really is, but it's good...and it hasn't changed since back in the day!!
Q2: am i resourceful enough to find the 50 or more10oz. martini glasses for under $3 a piece that i need? i've googled till i'm blue in the face!

Old 05-26-2008, 09:05 PM
6th Gear

A. No I've never had one.
A2. do they have to be glass? if not why not just use the little plastic champagne glasses? Yeah they are not true martini glasses but is a Martini something that really benefits from a certain glass shape?

Q. Have you heard of or use Pandora.com?

Old 05-26-2008, 09:12 PM

A: i'm afraid to ask what that is.....but no...never been on that site.

(they have to be martini glasses and they have to be glass because i'm hand painting them with special glass paints that get cured in the oven!)

Q: what will you do over the summer?

Old 05-26-2008, 09:23 PM
6th Gear

A. work and go camping in New Mexico probably for my last time for a while. (I gotta leave neverland eventually you know), also chill with old friends, keep in touch with new ones, maybe find a girl friend, practice wakeboarding and waterskiing, and then probably something else that will be fun.
A2. pandora.com is a free music site, basically you tell the site the name of an artist or song you really like and then it builds a radio station around how their music is put together and with you direction you can build the perfect radio station for you.

Q. Are there any things that stick out in your early life as items that you wanted to hold onto for as long as possible before you have to give them up and finally grow up (or leave neverland as I have come to call it)?

For example there is this leadership camp that I teach through the BSA and once your 18 you can't be youth staff anymore, so I came back this year as adult staff (by request from the Course Director, which made me feel awesome and also every SM wanted me on their week (self confidance boost so ignore it if you want to, but basically it means at least in their eyes I am a good leader and teacher)) But when talking to some of the adults who i've become really good friends with over the years (and who have become my mentors too) I've realized that this camp is my Never-Land and I'm in that awkward position of not being a lost boy anymore( youth Staff) but not being nearly ready to be a part of Captain Hooks Crew (adult staff) and for those of you who are familiar with peter pan, you know there really isn't an in-between of the two. SO I'm the transient trying to keep my youthful Shenanigans alive while also having to be part of the crew that is there to keep the shenanigans in check. basically I've realized that I have to leave Never-Land and it's kinda a sad feeling knowing that you are leaving something tat was such a huge part of my teen/childhood years and join the "real" world.

Sorry for the long winded example but it's been on my mind forever and I needed to get the ideas across to someone, so AF you were chosen.

Old 05-26-2008, 09:34 PM

A: i would think if it's something you enjoy, you would embrace the fact that you can still be a part of this organization. being the youngest of the captain hooks crew, you'll be viewed as the cool one of the bunch and the kids will hope that you let their shenanigins slide. whatever it is that takes you out of "neverland", you will always gravitate towards the things that bring you the most satisfaction, so in a way, there's never an end to "neverland". hell....i'm still wondering what i'm gonna be when i grow up!

Q: how's that?

Old 05-26-2008, 09:49 PM
6th Gear

A. Very philosophical

Q. why is it all the suden getting Humid? (I know the answer but I don't like Humidity)

Old 05-26-2008, 10:41 PM
1st Gear

a: cuz of global warming

q: why do i have 3 bills to pay, but only 2 stamps?

Old 05-27-2008, 01:36 AM
6th Gear

A. because life wanted to give you a challenge

Q. What is your favorite car color?

Quick Reply: Answer a question & Ask any question?