Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Answer a question & Ask any question?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 10:07 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default RE: Answer a question & Ask any question?

A: red bull? starbucks coffee? mountain dew?
i dunno...just get it done then you can be free to do what you wish.

Q: how many people are going on your trip? did you say already??

Old 05-13-2008, 10:09 PM
2nd Gear

Luckilyno. My parents said if I got into any university they would pay for my tuition and support me at any school. Really really fortunate to have supportive parents (I wouldnt be able to afford $38k a year)

Did you go to college?

Old 05-13-2008, 10:10 PM
6th Gear

A. ~70, which I know is overloading the houseboats slightly, but we are underloading the ski boats, everyone should be able to get at least 5 sets in a day if they want to and the house boats will live

Q. SO your saying I should close firefox and finish my HW, then come back to AF for a bit?

Old 05-13-2008, 10:14 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

A: yep, that's exactly what i'm saying.
A2: yep i have a business degree.

Q: is this houseboat thing gonna be a "sexfest"????

Old 05-13-2008, 10:19 PM
6th Gear

A. I don't know, i can't tell the future but as a Boy Scout I'm gonna come prepared, also I'm not sure of the girl guy ratio let alone the single/taken ratio, so it could be a very interesting game, but on the plus side I do think some girls that are going truly have an interest in me so we shall see what happens.

Q, did that sound dirty?

(PS1: I'm gonna go finish my HW so I'll be back in a bit)
(PS2: the 38k a year is the only reason I'm not at CU Boulder with you woodhead, I just couldn't do that to my parents just so I could ski a lot and everything (ie, they wouldn't let me take out the loan myself), but I've found new ways to spend my money and ride some kind of board here in Ohio and love OSU)
(PS3: FYI, I'm adding Dirty Girl by bobby light to the mix because who doesn't love Rob and Big?)

Old 05-13-2008, 10:34 PM
2nd Gear

a little bit. ive heard dirtier.

did u DL any of those songs i listed? if you like em i got more.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:35 PM
2nd Gear

Wow my last post was way outa order, helps to refresh I guess!

A: Maybe just a little full of yourself? But hey at least you'll have a few to chose from and if you dont get laid by the end of the trip we're going to have to give the some type of status on the left.

Q: What lake is it?!?!?!?!

(38k is steep but I love the school and area, would cheaper if I wasnt enginerding. I actually only went skiing 3 times this season, twice was at vail. I grew up in Tahoe and had 13+ mountains within an hour drive, 5 within 15 minutes! Used toski race nationallyandwould train6 days a week for about ten years; I think I've had my share of skiing!)

Dammit 01a4 you beat me!

Old 05-13-2008, 11:00 PM
6th Gear

A. Norris Lake, Tennessee (I know I've said that one before) (look at the post where I talk about all the fun boats we are bringing)
A2. haven't listened to them yet, I needed something to help me focus so I could finish HW so I got Trance around The World playing right now (thanks to Woodhead for that little gem)

Q. make one up for yourself?

(I don't want to be full of myself, this is just my observation from their actions at parties in the past where we might have made out on the back porch and another one might have spent the entire night literally trying to pants me (two separate parties, two separate girls(one more skanky than the other)) , and in all honesty while I am coming prepared I doubt if anything will happen, with my recent luck and my D**M morals (coming from a past experience that made me reevaluate how I treat women and what I truly want from a relationship), I might just try to start a real relationship with this one girl I like who is going on the trip and see what happens)

(and I'm almost done with my HW, but I'm a great procrastinator)

Old 05-14-2008, 01:15 AM
2nd Gear

Doh! Sorry think I skimmed over the lake the first time!

A: Not sure if you're referring to TATW (Love trance around the world btw), but if you are I've been putting some remixes together that I'm pretty proud about

Q: Would you rather be tired down by a relationship or a freeman?

(I would say go for the more relationship worthy girl, or at least the one that you can stand over than while in bed )

Old 05-14-2008, 01:24 AM
1st Gear

I'd like a relationship right now, although I have been liking the freeman life

Woodhead is there a way to listen to other episodes of TATW. Because I've listened to the one on the website a lot now. Also, how often do they change it

Quick Reply: Answer a question & Ask any question?