Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Answer a question & Ask any question?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 09:03 PM
6th Gear
Default RE: Answer a question & Ask any question?

A. I think they were a niche market that had some potential, but now Toyota has as usual pushed them to mainstream and they will probably sell less, although surprisingly They apparently sell well to the older hipsters who want a "young" car, which kinda backfired on their original marketing scheme, but it also happened with the Element so I guess the "hip" cars are subliminally marketed toward older generations

Q. Are you thinking about one?

I remember you're looking for a coupe hardtop and I would still say 350Z would be a good car, Fun little buggers, safe, and reliable.

Old 04-23-2008, 09:09 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

A: yep. funny cuz when i went to one website, it said the car was aimed more at the youth market. they just seem reasonable price-wise so i was wondering. 350Z is out of budget for mileage i'm looking for. test drove an 05 acura rsx, nice car, but it too was a bit overbudget. i just need to test drive a bunch of different ones, then decide and find one at the right price.

Q: do you like test driving cars? what do you do to "test" it?

Old 04-23-2008, 09:17 PM
6th Gear

A. yes, but they won't let me test drive most of them cuz I'm young, but I love looking at cars and making the sales people look retarded, I've alway kinda wanted to go to a delearship someday dressed like a salesman, then precede to sell a car to someone and then when they ask where they sign the papers, be like, "Oh I don't work here but let me get someone who does"

Q. Do you like broadway shows?

(also sweetie, like I said the scion is yeah aimed at the youth market who wants to have a custom car, (from the factory), but because you can get a new Scion for the price of a used S4, they also appeal to other car buyers who are looking for a good deal. I guess the only Scion I would consider would be the TC, and I'd have to do some engine work because the thing makes my 12v look quick. The Xb, is a nice little niche car, and then the Xa was just kinda a flop, while the new Xd, is just huge in comparison and it is mainly that car that I feel told me that Scion had gone the way of Mainstream and is just an offshoot o Toyota now. I've ridden in one TC, and they weren't bad, just not my cup of tea. If I were to get a coupe, I'd want RWD. I know this is to old for you but you should loo at some 240sx's too. IDK I guess I kinda have a thing for Nissan's

(and to Woodhead, yeah I guess after 5 years of german I should be a bit better, but for some reason I always screw up on the little stuff)

Old 04-23-2008, 09:32 PM

A: sure

Q: do you have a favorite broadway show?

Old 04-23-2008, 09:33 PM
2nd Gear

Eh, never been to one but dont seem too appealing

(Damn 5 years?! I'm going to stop after my first semester, hate language! It got the idea across, just was my star moment being able to actually understand the grammar after studying for 5+ hours [:@])

Ever lead a salesman on down to the signing of the car then say you cant live with the color?

Old 04-23-2008, 09:35 PM
6th Gear

A. I've only seen two so far and I really enjoyed both (Wicked and Lion King) I really want to see the broadway version of Chicago and Avenue Q though(of course this one came through Columbus last week but no one told me until it was too late)

Q. What would your favorite Show be?

Old 04-23-2008, 09:38 PM

A: les miserables, for acting and content. lion king for entertainment.

Q: what's the best concert you've been to?

Old 04-23-2008, 09:44 PM
6th Gear

A1. no I haven't but that would be fun to do sometime
A2. Don't go to many but i really enjoyed Ludacris

Q. do you wake up at about the same time everyday?

Old 04-23-2008, 11:24 PM
2nd Gear

Depends when I have class

How many 8am's do you have??

Old 04-23-2008, 11:27 PM
1st Gear

Mondays wed, fri, same. Tues thurs same.

So Johnny Depp is filming a movie in a small town near Madison, and everyones flipping s*** about it. Is it worth going down to watch filming?

Quick Reply: Answer a question & Ask any question?