Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

another one down...

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 09:54 PM

dude amen. Vermont kicks a$$ i dare anyone to challenge that. its just all the chicks are either fat red necks who drive American trucks...*Butch* or they are all ehh its cold, i don't want to get dirty. and dude as for the bar thing going out and all, i got some people you need to meet. i would offer to help you out but alas i have yet to reach that darn 21 mark. i think sino is one of the only chicks out there that would enjoy changing your oil with you...but i know how you feel. its just harder up here everything shuts down at like 10 at night. besides like Akes Place. ohh well just wanted to let you know your not alone up here.

Old 05-04-2009, 10:10 PM
5th Gear

yeah, wtf is with the bars here? thats my only complaint (not true i complain about hippies too). The Spanked Puppy, which is 3 miles from my home shuts down at 1. Hell, Im not ready to drink until at least 11 most times. 2hrs of drinking isnt enough.

as for running from the redhead (missed that post earlier), I'm trying not too, even though instinct says I should.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by achTTung
as for running from the redhead (missed that post earlier), I'm trying not too, even though instinct says I should.

Trust your instincts man. Redheads are ******* nuts to begin with, and on top of that you already admitted she has issues from the past. Whether now or later. the psycho side WILL come out, and you will realize that you should have bailed earlier.

Not tryin to bag on your chick, this is just a law of nature. Like gravity. It can't be stopped.

(they ARE wild in the sack though. Try to hit it once or twice more before you cut and run.)

Old 05-06-2009, 01:03 AM
Tech Guru

^ True dat. Chicks with baggage SUCK. I had one and many of my friends have had them. PROCEED WITH CAUTION. This could be one problem quattro just can't pull you right out of.

Old 05-07-2009, 09:27 PM
5th Gear

my apparently lack of interest on the couple dates we went out on may have turned her off. I was 'nice' but wasnt really flirting or anything. Pretty much the most I did was make mention of the rock climbing harness that was really emphasizing the 'junk' region, she acknowledged it was- with interest (good date idea, btw). It didn't go any further. Just wasn't feelin it. 'It' being having a potentially crazy stalker waiting in the bushes outside my apartment waiting for me to come home.
I have a more long-term interest I need to be putting more effort into anyway. This was kinda to see if I was interested in the long-term girl, or if I just needed to get my freak on.