Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Amazingly IGNORANT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Senior Administrator
Default Amazingly IGNORANT!!!

I know this belongs in the sights&sounds topic but it will get more exposure here. Admin, please allow this to remain here in OT.
[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
***Warning*** Those of you with a Military background WILL find this video offensive. Manic Moran, Jest, and some of you others recently from, or soon to be in Theater, understand that: 1) We've all pledged to defend this clowns right to free speech. 2) There is always a chance one of us'll run across him in a dark alley, someday...

http://www.filecabi.net/v/file/MichaelCrook/wmv

Old 07-07-2005, 04:17 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Amazingly IGNORANT!!!

WOW WHAT AN IDIOT, but everyone has there own believes. I love how the newscaster was calling him stupid and dumb. Where did they find this guy, and why would they actually put this idiot on tv. I think my 5' 2" 100lb. girlfriend could beat that kid up.

Old 07-07-2005, 04:23 PM
2nd Gear

Jazz love the new avatar. That kicks some serious ****

Old 07-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Senior Administrator

TYVM... It seemd appropos for that clown Crook.

EDIT: I think Im gonna try'n make it a point to change it on a monthly basis...

Old 07-07-2005, 05:18 PM

that guy is a complete tool. glad he got owned on his own ****.

Old 07-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Administrator

yeah i saw that when it was on TV.. still trying to figure out what his points are.... lol... hes pretty dumb

Old 07-07-2005, 05:58 PM
4th Gear

that is the most retarded thing i have ever heard. that video made ME angry, and let me remind you: i'm a canadian NOT in any armed forces whatsoever. clearly this kid had an idea to have a website in an attempt for some publicity, and clearly didn't think this **** out too clearly. what i love though is... is that fox brought him on the air COMPLETLY unprepared (because clearly he was taken aback when he started getting attacks) under the impression that he was going on the air to share his views... when all of a sudden... PWNED!!!!!

all in all, i'm sorry jest, and the rest of you in the armed forces that had to hear this ****...

Old 07-07-2005, 05:59 PM

i know, really if youre gonna go on TV with something that you know youre gonna get knocked for, at least be prepared with a somewhat decent argument.

Old 07-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Administrator

ahhh it just reminds me that we are out their protecting these peoples rights.. I know that the majority of the population supports us... If I ever came across this guy.. I would tap him on the shoulder and say.. "Your welcome" then whoop his ***.. then say... who you going to call to defend you now.??

Plus he says that we in the military get paid too much.. if he could he would restructure the military and pay us the civilian equivilant... so that makes no sense.. because then we would be getting 150k a year.. like our civilian counterparts overthere right now hmmm somebody doesnt have any facts straight

Old 07-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Senior Administrator

/\/\/\I'd GLADLY relinquish a Military paycheck for teh civilian equivalant. I'll hafta go get me a copy of SOF to see what Mercinaries are making, these days, but I'll bet it's a WHOLE LOT MORE than an E-6 makes...

Quick Reply: Amazingly IGNORANT!!!