Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Alright... Who the hell....

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 08:04 AM
1st Gear
Default Alright... Who the hell....

Who's the dumbass in Green Bay, WI with the silver 2.8 A4 that put the S4 badge on it? You are a retarded **** and I want to kick you in the junk. Seven times. You are worse than a ricer. Did I mention that I want to kick you in whatever junk you have? Seeing that you have to have a fake S4, then you must be making up for a lack of something in the junk department...

At lest ricers can play the "Hey, I'm a ricer... it's what I do" card... But you, my could have been friend, are worse. I don't know if there is a term to describe you. I'm going to have to whip out my thesaurus and find a synonym for 'c0cksucking, retarded, ***-sniffing, wanna-be, poor excuse for a normal human. Ok ok ok... Here's what I came up with after the thesaurus: Fellating, learning deficient, **** inhaling, fake, trifling guise for a conventional individual. That kinda works.

A 2.8 A4 is a great car... Why the hell do you have to pretend to have something a couple steps above it? You already have a nicer car than 90% of people in Green Bay.

Of course my S4 IS a step nicer... But, I'm paying for it as well. I challenge you to a 'who's car is nicer' junk-kick off. I go first. Ya fvcking ******...

Old 03-11-2007, 08:53 AM
Default RE: Alright... Who the hell....

Hey, I'm a ricer...it's what I do!

what the fvck?

Old 03-12-2007, 04:29 PM
2nd Gear

let the flames engorge this thread, heheheheh

Old 03-12-2007, 04:32 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Thumper

Who's the dumbass in Green Bay, WI with the silver 2.8 A4 that put the S4 badge on it? You are a retarded **** and I want to kick you in the junk. Seven times. You are worse than a ricer. Did I mention that I want to kick you in whatever junk you have? Seeing that you have to have a fake S4, then you must be making up for a lack of something in the junk department...

At lest ricers can play the "Hey, I'm a ricer... it's what I do" card... But you, my could have been friend, are worse. I don't know if there is a term to describe you. I'm going to have to whip out my thesaurus and find a synonym for 'c0cksucking, retarded, ***-sniffing, wanna-be, poor excuse for a normal human. Ok ok ok... Here's what I came up with after the thesaurus: Fellating, learning deficient, **** inhaling, fake, trifling guise for a conventional individual. That kinda works.

A 2.8 A4 is a great car... Why the hell do you have to pretend to have something a couple steps above it? You already have a nicer car than 90% of people in Green Bay.

Of course my S4 IS a step nicer... But, I'm paying for it as well. I challenge you to a 'who's car is nicer' junk-kick off. I go first. Ya fvcking ******...
i understand ur frustration, but heres the thing: he wont change it cuz u said so. my car got scuffed satruday, im steaming about it, but theres nothing i can do short of making a time machine and telling myself not to park there before i did. ya see where im goin with this? we have a lot of cars like that in my area. i just plain laugh and ignore their meek existense. i know where i stand. it really does pain me to see a nice car get abused in any way, wether its a bad driver or badges or some other stupid decision the driver made. its tough to take all the cars away from people that seem like they should be near one. but whos really to say who deserves one or not. just my 2 cents. take it as you will

Old 03-12-2007, 05:13 PM
2nd Gear

Wow...let it all out man...We got a few of the posers here in Seattle too...I saw a 325 BMW with a M3 badge on it. HMMMM....Side mirrors, and wheels were a dead give-away...Oh well, some people have to compensate for their short comings...Its just an odd way to do it.

Old 03-12-2007, 07:22 PM
2nd Gear

Some people can afford an S4 (you), some can't (me). I'm not gonna make my car out to be something it's not. But you don't have to tear into someone who does. Some people buy a car because of what it represents, not necessarily for what it is. If this guy is so hung up on what people think of him that he has to put an S4 badge on it,he shehas problems that screaming athim and kickinghim in the store won't solve. I highly doubt this person will crawl to his car after you kick him in the family jewels and pry off the S4 badge. I am sure there are many people on this site who have lowered cars with fancy wheels and custom exhaust who rarely drive their cars the way they were "meant" to be driven. Are they posers too? Give the poor sap his moment of delusion and let him be.