Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
stop posting, leave
12.50%
stay, we need you
56.25%
stfu
31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

For all you haterz....

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 10:31 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: For all you haterz....

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

lol well i guess i missed some sort of drama today[&:]wutever the case is, i'd rather haveyoustay. your a hot girl who drives an audi, yet you actually know about cars and have a personality.....plus your a stoner[8D]and i love girls that smoke weed
^^^ wow i just read that over and it sounds like im hittin on you[:-][8D] dont take it that way, i just meant your cool and you've made the off-topic forum quite interesting. (unless of course you WANT to take it that waythen go right ahead)

Old 03-28-2007, 10:33 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: For all you haters....

ORIGINAL: speedracer52

Not hating but just wondering, If your a certified tech how do you not know that a manual audi can easily be shifted faster than an automatic one? And by tech what do you mean?
lets see
An Auto does shift faster then a manual, everyone knows that
the machine is faster then the human why dont you get your **** strait before trying to call me out.

second im certified by Suzuki. but not limited to suzuki cars, i work on all euros, imports, american, i do suck at the lexus tho, lol

Old 03-28-2007, 10:36 PM
1st Gear

Im pretty sure its a fact that manual can shift faster than auto, why do lots of racecars have manuals, however i agree that machine is faster than human for example in f1 cars where they have paddle shifters, but that is a machine controled manual not a reg automatic with a torque converter.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:38 PM
1st Gear

But thats pretty cool you work on all those cars, ever work on a suzuki motorcycle?

5th Gear

haha chaos, what subs do you have that will make my girlfriend wet?
2- 12" apline type r's with a rocksford fosgate 1001bd amp. **** hits harder than my friends 12" Brahma with a 4000 watt legacy amp. the system ain't done yet tho. im getting a new headunit, smaller gauge wiring, a crossover, and a custom built enclosure in the back (who need trunk space) i also gota relocate the cd changer, figure i might just get a smaller aftermarket one and stick it in the glove box, cause my CD's will skip cause there too much bass in the trunk lol

2nd Gear

Im pretty sure its a fact that manual can shift faster than auto, why do lots of racecars have manuals, however i agree that machine is faster than human for example in f1 cars where they have paddle shifters, but that is a machine controled manual not a reg automatic with a torque converter.
the only thing with the manual, is you dont loose as much power, but you CANT shift faster, prove me wrong, you cant, i promise

this statement is vanessa certified

yes, the manual is more direct. but you CANt shift faster.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:40 PM
2nd Gear

no but i used to ride a 02 yz125

Old 03-28-2007, 10:41 PM
5th Gear

ya manual is faster in a dragster but there shifter is a hell of a lot different than ones you find in other cars. they can shift faster and can launch better than an auto. but for our cars an auto shifts faster and more perfectly than a manual tranny does

Old 03-28-2007, 10:42 PM
1st Gear

Thats sick, my friend just got a 15 inch sub with like a 3ft long box or something ridiculous, its so damn loud it turns heads like 100 yards away. It takes up about half of the trunk space in his tahoe.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:42 PM
2nd Gear

i havent drove an f1 lately, been years