Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
stop posting, leave
12.50%
stay, we need you
56.25%
stfu
31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

For all you haterz....

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 07:39 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: For all you haterz....

ORIGINAL: zrwhat

why, whats your problem with my threads, i have said it before and ill say it again, if you dont want to ******* read it, dont click that ******* link, *******
and you can block me
Technically, depending on how many "checks" or "X's" some can do MORE that simply STFU or block you... Please watch your language on AF. Not trying to censor your right to BE *****y, just reminding you that, as a privately-owned "public" forum, AF reserves the right to exclude as they see fit. Just ask Play256. Oh, wait, you can't. He's not around anymore...

Trust me, you're nowhere NEAR his league, when it comes to offensive behavior, but you SEEM like a fun person to have around. I'd ehat to see you get your FOTL's in a bunch and do/say something that WILL put you in his league. As I said, Playa256 doesn't post here, anymore.

Old 03-28-2007, 07:39 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: diehlryan

this is OFFTOPIC all threads are supposed to be pointless.

+1...

and yeah for soothing swans to calm the tensions...

Old 03-28-2007, 07:40 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: For all you haters....

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

you are right of course because its an AUDI site with mechanics involved so pertains to all cars ( AUDI being number 1 )but then there is the offtopic side so you should be ready and enjoy regardless of the insults you are bound to get from outsiders
dont even turn this around on me
im sitting here laughing the whole time, even if i sound mad, its kinda funny getting someone ryled up, on some stupid STFU sorta ****! lol

Old 03-28-2007, 07:42 PM

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

it wont get bad because we love this sort of thing so its game play ( lighten up every one and enjoy ) give as much as they give but try to do better and dont take it personal( whats in a few words anyway ) when the aggressor becomes lower then just goes away ( better to stay though and cool it )
you know it gets a lil personal when im the only girl on here right now. and since im used to guys trying to push me out, since i know more (talking about in the shop) i have to stick up for myself. but it has seemd that ppl want me gone, and im "boldly posting" so that i can find out. this way, everyone is happy, you know
most dont care if your male or female when it comes to cars but its nice to see females taking an interest and ill back you up all the way there but try not to take the male thing so personal because we all love anyone who loves cars

Old 03-28-2007, 07:43 PM
3rd Gear

I will tell you one thing, i wish the woman in ohio would STFU and buy audis instead of civics and neons. What type of stang do you have? I had a 1990 25th anniversary 5.0 LX 5 speed. One of the most fun cars i have ever had!

Old 03-28-2007, 07:43 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

why, whats your problem with my threads, i have said it before and ill say it again, if you dont want to ******* read it, dont click that ******* link, *******
and you can block me
Technically, depending on how many "checks" or "X's" some can do MORE that simply STFU or block you... Please watch your language on AF. Not trying to censor your right to BE *****y, just reminding you that, as a privately-owned "public" forum, AF reserves the right to exclude as they see fit. Just ask Play256. Oh, wait, you can't. He's not around anymore...

Trust me, you're nowhere NEAR his league, when it comes to offensive behavior, but you SEEM like a fun person to have around. I'd ehat to see you get your FOTL's in a bunch and do/say something that WILL put you in his league. As I said, Playa256 doesn't post here, anymore.
i just love how this **** gets turned around on me
you should go read when they call me a *****, and what not, on the thread "redgoat"
second, i dont like being compared to this playa guy, so lets just stop this here

third, these guys, choose to pick on me because im a girl, how about they pick on someone their own size

fourth, since i was already told im going to be banned, why should i care right now, its like i fee like im short timeing it anyways

were all adults here, right, cant we ever be humorus? sp

Old 03-28-2007, 07:48 PM
4th Gear
Old 03-28-2007, 07:52 PM

we can all have a laugh but when its against an attack from the other agenda ( female ) it can become personal so its up to you how you start posting without attacking the other agenda to make any points ( this spoils the game ) are you male or otherwise so we can have a fair shot

Old 03-28-2007, 07:58 PM
2nd Gear

you know, its okay
i think ill leave you all be

hit me up on the low

-one

Old 03-28-2007, 08:00 PM
2nd Gear

Off Topic
A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes. <<< someone should rectify this, btw