Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
what the hell is alkaline trio
44.44%
ehh they're ok
11.11%
<3 alk3 <3
44.44%
who cares
0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

alkaline trio anyone???

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 04:55 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: alkaline trio anyone???

I love alk trio, my favorite song is fatally yours, right now, but im am still trying to get into the latest album, I dont think its their best, but maybe i will have to keep listening.

Old 08-29-2005, 06:06 PM
2nd Gear

yea their new album grows on you, totally different approach from their other albums, i really like track 10 (the name escapes me right now)

Old 08-29-2005, 06:33 PM
1st Gear

#10 - Prevent THis Tragedy

Alkaline Trio is my all time fave band...i have the heart tat on my wrist and I think its my fave out of alll my tattoos

ive seen them in concert 6 times! Philadelphia 3 times, 1 in NYC, and 2 in LA &lt;3 &lt;3

Old 08-29-2005, 11:47 PM
2nd Gear

yessssssss finally a real fan, yea the heart skull is such a sweet symbol. never really been that into tats, although the heart skulls is one that ive been thinking about getting for some time. ive seen em mostly when theyre in the ny area, roseland ballroom, starland ballroom, warped tour, and a few other small shows in the tristate. i mean all their stuff is about drinking, love, heartbreak and murder.... like what else do you need?? anyway, whats youre fav album apple? bang for the buck id say goddamnit , although queen of pain offa the hot water music split and cooking wine off b-sides are my 2 fav songs

i actually lucked out this year and have a weekend off in the fall before the charles, so imma see them again in ct on oct 16th.. really looking forward to it