Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

ahhh... UWO... how can we be so awesome?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 03:47 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: ahhh... UWO... how can we be so awesome?

So... what's the problem now?

She was a willing participant and it's COLLEGE. Everyone does stupid **** and fvcks in college. Repeatedly.

Old 12-15-2005, 03:59 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Raddue

She was a willing participant and it's COLLEGE. Everyone does stupid **** and fvcks in college. Repeatedly.

I'm fully aware of what happens in college and that's exactly my point. I don't want a digital record of the stupid sh*t I did. I willingly did a lot of stuff that I wouldn't want to be "on record" and come back to haunt me later in life.

The girl was a willing participant, but do you think she won't regret having those pics out there when she is 40 and her kids happen to run across thos pics of her acting like a ****? Or when she is 30 and people at work find those pics and they are tossed around the office.

And just so you don't misunderstand.....I love *****.

Old 12-15-2005, 04:01 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Raddue

[sm=exactly.gif]

There have always been ***** at college - thank God - and there always will be. The only thing that has changed is that now with digital cameras and the internets those very same ***** can give a college a "bad name" by getting international recognition for being their natural slutty selves.

I think the biggest tragedy here is that this chick is so stupid that she probably wasn't even charging these guys.

Old 12-16-2005, 11:58 AM
4th Gear

she wasn't charging, no. it was a birthday present.

and the problem isn't htat the pictures were taken... she knew full well the pictures were being taken, her good friend was taking them. the problem was that the camera was stolen, and the pictures were posted all over the net.

Old 12-16-2005, 12:24 PM
5th Gear

i am definitely missing out....that could be me sitting in front of that little ****!

Old 12-16-2005, 01:25 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

she wasn't charging, no. it was a birthday present.

and the problem isn't htat the pictures were taken... she knew full well the pictures were being taken, her good friend was taking them. the problem was that the camera was stolen, and the pictures were posted all over the net.
That chick would be lucky if that were her only problem.

I'm willing to bet that she is well on her way to being a full blown Jerry Springer guest - if not already there.