Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

AF tokers

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 10:57 AM
3rd Gear

Iv only done it 3 times. Iv used store-bought 10x through a glass bubbler twice, certainly worked but not very strong and short duration.

The first time i tryed it i used home-made 40x and that was crazy. Complete inability to turn thoughts into words and i was observing myself in 3rd person. If you do enough its outta controll

Old 03-19-2009, 06:46 PM
5th Gear

the key is, unlike weed, you gotta burn the **** out of it to get the good stuff out. those torch lighters are best.

Old 03-20-2009, 04:36 AM
5th Gear

This would be the place I ordered my salvia from BouncingBearBotanicals

Like I mentioned, pretty good deal, I got 3grams of extract, plus foliage, for what I saw other sites selling 1g for, and once I was logged in to pay, I got an email with a discount code for the next time I buy.

Old 03-20-2009, 09:23 PM

used to be like 3 or 4 times a day, all day, for a cuple of years, after my dad passed away just 2 or 3 times a week on sat. and sun. be using bub or bowl.

spent a week in amsterdam couldnt find my hotel, blazed the BEST in the world for a whole week!

Last edited by Yesmar; 03-20-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:33 PM
1st Gear

ive tried it but it never did anythign to me.
drove up to ontario saturday and bought myself a nice little pipe if i can ever get some free time at home ill take a picture and post it up. smoked a ton out of it so far and resin is building up like crazy

Old 03-26-2009, 11:43 PM
1st Gear

I'm stuck right now guys ... if it hasn't done anything to you.. STOP thinking about it!... it'll get ya.

Old 03-30-2009, 09:08 PM
5th Gear

my first salvia experience!
This is a copy of a PM I sent to a guy on the local dubs forum who's gonna try it sometime.

dude, i underestimated even the low power stuff.

smoked a couple bowls of the straight leaf, head felt weird, nothing trippy. Smoked ONE HIT of the 5x saturday night, dark room, only computer monitor was on, and my radio was on. Went from looking at a background pic of my car crossing a bridge, to standing at a window looking at my car crossing the bridge, and there was a whole world beyond the edge of what the pic showed. after a minute or two, 2 people tried to get me to lay back down (I was laying on my couch for this... alone) telling me 'lets go' aka, its time to go back to normal. I tried to get away from them, and just began (in reality) to realize I was trying to run while laying on my back on my couch. In the process I kicked my keyboard off the armrest of the couch. I became aware of the radio being on again, but the words in the song were telling me I was trashing my apartment. oh snap.
I could still 'see' the alternate world, but i was beginning to feel the 'real' world.. sorta. I had no clue which direction i was facing, or whether I had actually gotten up off teh couch, or what. At one point I thought maybe I was kneeling on my couch, but a second later I felt like I was flipped around on the couch, and face down, like if I was kneeling, I fell forward. In the end, I was still on my back.

I finally settled back into the 'real' world, and became aware that I was very hot and sweaty. At this point I was still weird feeling, and pretty scared. I don't like feeling like I'm out of control of myself, I don't even like getting really drunk for the same reason. I swore I'd never use the stuff again, and I'd give it away if I had to. Then the sweat stopped, and I was able to lay still (I was uncomfortable no matter what I did for a few minutes), and the trip was essentially over. Only thing left were these little mini waves of euphoria, where I couldn't help but have a big grin on my face. Once the sweats/fear had passed, I decided the whole thing wasn't so bad afterall, and had to convince myself not to take another hit, I needed some sleep. I quickly fell asleep, and slept well all night, which is not usual for me.
I'm diagnosed narcoleptic, and while you'd think that would mean i could sleep anytime/anywhere, it actually means your sleep cycles are so F'd up, you can't sleep for more than an hr or so tops, before you just wake up, to start the whole backwards cycle over again.

That was the 5x. I still have 10x and 20x to try. I WILL NOT be doing those alone, or with a radio on. You have any idea how freaky it is to have the song on the radio talking to you?!

Old 04-01-2009, 10:34 PM

Herb>>>> Salvia

Last edited by conman5353; 04-01-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:31 AM
2nd Gear

I remember one of my friends had a genuine roor bong with a like 20 difuser ash catcher and then a few percs. It was like a 1200 bong.

Old 04-02-2009, 12:41 PM
3rd Gear

Yes cannabis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> salvia diviniorium

AchTTung that sounds like quite the experience. I remember feeling something in my pocket through my jeans and having no idea what it was or how to get to it. I just kept rubbing my hand against the outside of my pants and saying "i dont understand...." Iv allways been outside when trying it, and sitting down haha. After that experience me and my friend decided to smash the windsheild in his project car, to this day (2 years later) he still dosnt have a windsheild in the RX7 lol

Roors are nice, the german ones are better than the US ones. I got a pretty nice one with a difusser, no ash catcher though. $1200 is alot, mines a 5.0 icemaster with a diffusser and it was like $400 ish shipped. im pretty sure the only ones in that price range are the special eddition ones like the ziggy marley that run just under $1000 and the gold fumed elite ones that are like $3500-$4000

Last edited by SourDieselS4; 04-02-2009 at 12:44 PM.