Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

AF tokers

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 11:08 PM

I use this every other day. Ill drop a J in every now and then to mix things up.... but, it just simplifies smoking in my apartment block..... and you get RIPPED on about the quantity of a J.

Name:  IMG_0124.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  72.7 KB

Attached Thumbnails  AF tokers-img_0124.jpg  
Old 03-17-2009, 12:09 AM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by FezA4
I use this every other day. Ill drop a J in every now and then to mix things up.... but, it just simplifies smoking in my apartment block..... and you get RIPPED on about the quantity of a J.

I don't understand these things... How do they work?

Old 03-17-2009, 12:42 AM
1st Gear

this is what i bought tonight!

Old 03-17-2009, 02:35 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by SourDieselS4
You have my favorite color of bic lighter. Its the only color i buy, (almost) nogaro blue ftmfw

you guys are lucky these days i smoke mexican brick weed for $150 an ounce, its not that bad it was just handled roughly. The danks around my neck of the woods are $600-800 per ounce and theres no way in hell im gonna spend that seeing as i smoke an ounce a week.

As for godwreck im not sure. its not in cannabible 1, 2 or 3 and it dosnt show up on a few cannabis forums i belong to so its probably just talk IMO. Names dont matter, most people just make **** up especially young people, all that matters is that it tastes, smells, feels, and smokes good.

There are strains named Trainwreck and God Bud though, i only trust the name if it comes from the grower. Middle men are bull ****, plus believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.
I refer to all my lighters as oem audi colors. Right now ive got a nogaro, sanitorian, laser red, casa white, and of course brilliant black.

Old 03-17-2009, 02:36 AM
2nd Gear

Name:  DSCN1014.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  111.9 KB
Name:  DSCN0993.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  135.3 KB
kief nuggets!
Name:  DSCN0996.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  73.7 KB

Old 03-17-2009, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by headshok2002
I don't understand these things... How do they work?
Great stuff. The actual plant marijuana burns at a higher temperature than THC (the active ingredient in marijuana that gets you high). What this does is heats the marijuana up to the exact temperature that THC burns (vaporizes, i.e. the name of this device, vaporizer) Basically, instead of a lot of smoke coming out it's a vapor. Little bit of smoke but mostly just.... air. Gets you very very very high. Easier to smoke indoors. Good times fun.

Old 03-18-2009, 09:33 AM
3rd Gear

FEZ! God damn your a high roller with a volcano digi! I had the non-digital volcano last year at college and boy are those things fun. Really tickles the throat but you get good flavor. Good times....

Volcano is definitly the #1 bag type vaporizer

That herb looks alot better than what im smokin! Its pretty dry around here...

Theres another whip type called the silver surfer which is hand made in colorado with aluminum and glass with a ceramic heating element, that i really like. Mostly because it dosnt make any noise.

Old 03-18-2009, 04:23 PM

I love this thing. I have bought tons of peices, from the $10 wooden bowl in the Bahamas, to the $400 Illadelph. This is by far the greatest thing I have ever used to consume mj. If anyone ever has the chance to try it, be careful... you may just go out and get one. Luckily the GF opted to go halfsies with me for the bday.

I've never seen that SilverSurfer before, never even tried a whip type vap. Looks interesting.

That bud looks pretty wicked. I've been getting delivery service in the city for quite some time now and it usually comes out looking like that. Tasty stuff.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:26 PM
3rd Gear

So youve had an Illadelph? I considered that brand, i really like their ash catchers. I opted for a german roor instead.. probably one of the last 5.0 Icemasters 18.8

This is a silver surfer. You put the ganja into a glass wand with a tube on one end that goes to another glass mouthpiece. The open end of the glass wand makes a glass/glass seal onto the heating element and then you just inhale.

Old 03-19-2009, 03:24 AM
5th Gear

so, for $30 beans I just bought more salvia than I need as a first timer. 1g 5x, 10x, 20x, and a 1/2 oz foliage.

I will, of course, video the trip. I'm gonna start with the 10x, eventually work my way to the 20x, and save the 5x for a ***** friend who's trying to be all philosophical, but is actually just lame. I'll let him see inside/outside/inside the next guys head 4 realz, and then let him talk.

I'm also setting myself up as an associate with the site I ordered from, they have a lot more than just salvia, and I hope to work my way thru most of it. You guys in?