Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

AF tokers

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 11:37 AM
1st Gear

^^^ It was also stated that Mendocino's economy depends as much as 60% on marijuana sales. Yet there are those who would rather live in poverty then have this plant as a resource. I admit, I saw some who grew in a destructive manner.....dumping waste, use of firearms. But the same could be said for grape growers in my Sonoma county, dumping waste into ground water. Bad people can ruin even the best of things in life. Making it seem that the evil lies within the tangible product and not the psychological nature of the individual consumed by it, either its chemical effects or the stigma that causes ignorant thought and actions by those whom oppose.

Old 02-19-2009, 11:50 AM
3rd Gear

This is just a really curious excerpt taken from Jason Kings "The Cannabible III"

Are You Sirius?
Take a look at the word cannabis. Ever wonder what it means? Cannabis is a Greek word, though its root is African. In Greek, canna means 'canine' or 'dog' and bis or bi is the number two. So cannabis is the 'two dog plant'! That in itself is interesting to me. But the pot thickens.

There is a cannabis-loving tribe in Mali, West Africa called the Dogon tribe. A fairly well-documented group, the Dogons were visited by Herodotus, a Greek traveler and chronicler, around 300 BC. He was fortunate enough to have visited the Dogons during a year-long celebration that took place every 50 years. Explaining their celebration, the Dogons pointed to the brightest star in the Winter sky, Sirius, and said it was the 'Two-Dog Star' and that it was the home of the 'two-dog plant', cannabis. The two-dog plant, they said, was brought to our planet from the Goddess from the Two Dog Star. Their yearlong celebration was in honor of that star.

All of this would be easy to dismiss if not for the fact the Dogons possessed specific knowledge about the Sirian system for thousands of years before scientists with modern telescopes and equipment could catch up and prove them right. The Dogons had specific knowledge about Sirius B, a white dwarf star, which they call Po Tolo. They knew that it was white, that it was extremely small, and that its the heaviest star in its grouping. They were able to describe its elliptical orbit with Sirius A, its 50 year orbital period, and the fact that the star rotated on its own axis. Sirius B is invisible to the naked eye abd is so difficult to observe, even through a telescope, no pictures were taken until 1970.

They also described a third star in the Sirius system, which they called Emme Ya. In 1995, when two French astronomers published the results of a multi-year study that was apparently a small, red dwarf star within the Sirius star system, the Dogon idea of there being a Sirius C, aka Emme Ya, was suddenly taken much more seriously. If the Dogons were correct in all of their other knowledge about Sirius, why would they not be dead on with their claims of cannabis being from Sirius. It is, after all, named after that "Two-Dog Star'

Note: The Dog Star was highly venerated in ancient Mesopotamia, where its old Akkadian name was Mil-lik-ud (Dog Star Of the Sun) and in Babylonia, where it was called Kakkab-lik-ku (Star Of The Dog). The assyrians called Sirius Kal-bu-sa mas (the Dog of the Sun) and in Chaldea, it was known as Kak-shisha (The Dog Star That Leads)

I thought that was pretty cool....

Old 02-19-2009, 11:54 AM

how much you looking to get for the RooR? is it an american or d.e?

Old 02-19-2009, 07:11 PM
3rd Gear

Its german No US knock offs for me!

Its a three-piece 5.0 (whitelabel) icemaster with 18.8mm glass on glass joints. Would come with the roor 16 hole diffusser (which KICKS ***) and the normal downtube.

Id probably sell if i could get at least $300 in my pocket, meaning paypal fees and shipping would be on top of that. Im still milling it over but you might be able to push me over the edge if your interested. I never use it... maybe a half dozen times in 5 months? i just miss my old dub bub

Name:  IMG_0425.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  88.8 KB
Name:  IMG_0420.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  49.0 KB

Old 02-19-2009, 07:14 PM
3rd Gear

PS woot keif!

Name:  0226081006a.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  55.1 KB

Old 02-19-2009, 07:22 PM

oh my, thats some golden goodness/ Nice dub bub! i dont think i got the $ now for a new bong

Old 02-23-2009, 07:59 PM
1st Gear

Love that Kief! Anyway, check this out...
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...ed=rss.bayarea

Basically, Marijuana would be regulated like alcohol. Personally I had thought it was going to be more like tabacco(have to be 18), but perhaps being 21 is a more responsible age for such. Note that it states its legality as a recreational drug, not just medical. I dont think I could move away from CA if it was legalized.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:55 PM
1st Gear

Heres the new, updated, site page. http://www.medicannusa.com/
Product orders online coming soon.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:51 AM
3rd Gear

wow thats awesome

Old 03-12-2009, 10:52 PM
3rd Gear

FOR SHAME! I let this get 6 pages back....

found this video i made last year....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...15189117&hl=en

tobacco only of course