Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

AF tokers

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 04:29 PM
1st Gear

Damn, I can see you do mass production. What is that an annual cycle? And the 1gal. PH bottles in the background would last me a life time. Not to talk **** but it looks like you have a chemical burn issue on the plants....the purple color and brown tips are indicators. Do you leach them before harvest? Use an EC meter? If you dont have any trace of chem. taste then your probably ok. If its any help, this is where you need to go. http://www.medicannusa.com/

Old 02-15-2009, 05:11 PM
3rd Gear

Hahaha no no no no. None of these pictures are mine. Im getting them from www.icmag.com. If i was growing **** like this i wouldnt be wasting my time on AF id be sitting in the S4 in a haze of smoke.

I have pretty much 0 experience. I have never harvested a plant in my life. (im only 19) My first try I got arrested.

All i know about growing iv learned from reading Jorge Cervantes Marijuana Horticulture medical grow bible cover to cover (as well as 3 or 4 others, this ones my fav though) I also religously read high times every month. Iv taken quite a few plant propagation, greenhouse, horticulture, and plant biology classes at college so i have a pretty good base of knowledge. My dad also owns a large fruit & vegtable farm with a substantial greenhouse operation. We farm about 200 acres of feild land, 120 acres of fruit trees, plus the 14 greenhouses (which i will be seeding in 7 days a week starting next week) so i know a little taking care of plants.

Just no direct experience in this feild.....

As far as flushing plants, PH, and using EC meters to measure disolved nutrients... iv read all about it and understand it. I just dont have anywhere to practice and learn first hand...

Most of the stuff on IC mag is great. I try to only post the good pictures here but ya some plants have a little leaf curl, burns, bla bla bla. Ill start posting strain names above the plants, i think most of the purple stuff is just phenotype expression opposed to nutrient related. As the pictures are usually taken just before harvest the yellowing leaves and stuff can just be a normal part of the flushing. The pictures usually only show small parts of plants so its hard to see whats going on throughout the entire grow space to make an accurate diagnosis...

I have no desire to distribute or produce mass quantity. Id really just like to grow enough for myself on a small scale, quality being the main concern. I want to go to college, get a degree, find a good job, and be a productive member of society. I dont like being forced into the black market and dangerous situations to illegally purchase the flowers of a plant, the origins of which i do not know. If i germinate the seed and watch the plant grow and flower i know exactly what goes in, i cant say the same for the Pinapple Express that Saul Silver is selling me... no matter how good it is

Last edited by SourDieselS4; 02-19-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:38 PM
3rd Gear

Sour Diesel

Apollo Mist

Black Domina

Super Skunk

Mazar

Blue Moonshine

Sensi Star

AK99

Old 02-15-2009, 07:42 PM
3rd Gear

Old 02-15-2009, 08:58 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by SourDieselS4
Thanks man im ready. Im in no way ashamed nor do i regret what i did. Testing the law is the responsibility of all of us and i feel very strongly that we need marijuana law reform in this country. Both my lawyers and I are very confident. If we dont get suppression of evidence we will merely go to trial by jury. If we are found guilty there we will be appealing to the state supreme court.

It only takes one marijuana smoker on the jurry to cast his or her "not guilty" vote and create a hung jurry. A jurry also has the ability to nullify a law they feel is unjust, that is, regardless of evidence of a "crime" a jurry can find the defendent not guilty because they feel the LAW is unjust. Remember this if you are selected for jurry duty, if its a marijuana crime, you have the right to cast your vote not guilty no matter what.

As far as my case goes.... I wont plea and i wont stop fighting for what i believe in.

I am merely one of 20 million people arrested on marijuana charges in the past 40 years. 200,000 americans are serving jail time right now for POSESSION allone. And whos paying the bill to prosecute me and my father? Thats right, the american tax payer, to the tune of 49 billion dollars of state and ferderal money a year. $49,000,000,000.00

If every american pot smoker came out of the closet tomorrow prohibition would end tomorrow. The government dosnt have the capacity to arrest all of us, we are millions strong. The problem is indifference. Too many prople are content buying it illegally, hiding it, and smoking in their homes behind closed doors. We have the power and ability to change the laws. Imagine the freedom to grow this plant in your back yard for free, no more black market, no more cops harrassing you.

People are indifferent untill it effects them. Marijuana has never killed or harmed anyone. It is benign. Safter than OTC pharmacuticals and Alcohol, our recreational drug of choice as americans. The harm and pain caused by marijuana prohibition, as well as the punishment, are both far worse than the use of the plant. Medical paitents and coops are raided in california, by DEA agents and cops in fully military fatigues with assult rifels. People dying of MD, Aids, and cancer are forced to the ground and arrested at gunpoint all because the government wont admit they are wrong.

My or my fathers use of marijuana has never harmed anyone. We are both intelligent, well rounded, productive people. He is a buisness owner and has been described as a pillar of the community. Not one person in the area can attest otherwise, he is a model citizen. But now him and I are both facing 2 felony charges and one misdemeanor.

I hope that through my experience and struggle i can convert 1 person, 10 people, 100 people, or even 1000+ people. Its all about becoming educated and informed. This injustice has been continuing far too long and its time we make a stand.

good luck man

Last edited by joshf; 02-16-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:52 PM
3rd Gear

OK so i thought i wanted another Roor, but since buying it several months ago iv only used it a handfull of times. Rolling papers are just so much easier to deal with... NOW i want some 034 track density motor and transmission mounts so who wants to buy it? I paid $380.....

1009081417.jpg?t=1234918124

Old 02-17-2009, 08:55 PM
4th Gear

just send it in the mail to me lol jk

Old 02-17-2009, 09:17 PM
3rd Gear

Deal, just mail me a snub cage, and 034 track density m&t mounts!

Old 02-18-2009, 11:58 PM
1st Gear

Anyone see the CNBC special on Marijuana. (was on a couple days ago) I recommend watching it. What stuck to me most was a clinic in Oakland CA, http://www.oaksterdamuniversity.com/
that sells it legally. They pay taxes to the feds in excess of $600K annual since 2004, and they havent come to stop them.

Old 02-19-2009, 12:13 AM
3rd Gear

Oakstersam U is SICK. You can take classes on anything from glass blowing, to advanced growing tequniques. Even buy clones there!

All of the origional paitents that started the term "Oaksterdam" (for oakland CA if you dont know) have since passed away from their terminal illnesses. The name stuck and Oaksterdam is now a thriving sub-culture... Its the same as the emerald triangle, it revived the community & econemy because it finally got traffic and money flowing in to local buisnesses!