Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

AF tokers

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 05:05 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: AF tokers

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

ORIGINAL: Rhinop21

Dude brian I got caught by the cops! luckily they just took my **** and are giving me a second chance not to **** up. Anyway today i bought a 1/2 ounce with my paycheck tomorrow is going to be great make sure to take vids of the illegal festivities!
damn that sux, but at least the cops were cool. i actually had a cop give me my weed back before. he gave me 4 tickets for stuff wrong with my car, then handed me back my bud and was like "ur gona need this after you see the fine amounts"

and no vids, my camera is still in south florida cuz of a dumb bitch[:@]
wow did you let him know you had it in the car?

Old 04-21-2008, 05:16 PM
2nd Gear

i can not explain in words how friggen amazing last night was.

Cypress Hill on 4/20 in the filmore in san francisco.

first off we went to hippy hill before the show and there were problably 4,000 people all smoking and selling edibles and having fun. there was constant clowd above the crowd. so cool

at the filmore at times you could not see the stage and i was up front. he smoked the fattest joint on stage and sang hits from the bong while this dude cleared "the biggest bong in california" maybe 10ft tall. he was up on the speakers. wow.

then this giant inflatable gold 20ft buddah went up with strobelights and it had a fat weed leaf in its hand. it filled the whole stage. so awesome.

you could not see the ceiling, you might as well have been outside, cray.

crazyest party of the year! gonna go down in history.

i had 5 blunts, and so did 6 of my friends.

no pics, bad camera phone, ill try to get my friends iPhone pics

wow

Old 04-21-2008, 06:18 PM
1st Gear

just found this thread..god bless all the audi tokers..I get my cars cloudy no doubt.

Actually picked upsome diesel from NYC from a buddy of mine last ngiht. Got a bunch of keef in the grinder and pickin up a grape dutch..shoudl be a good time

Old 04-21-2008, 06:19 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: WeezyTT

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

ORIGINAL: Rhinop21

Dude brian I got caught by the cops! luckily they just took my **** and are giving me a second chance not to **** up. Anyway today i bought a 1/2 ounce with my paycheck tomorrow is going to be great make sure to take vids of the illegal festivities!
damn that sux, but at least the cops were cool. i actually had a cop give me my weed back before. he gave me 4 tickets for stuff wrong with my car, then handed me back my bud and was like "ur gona need this after you see the fine amounts"

and no vids, my camera is still in south florida cuz of a dumb bitch[:@]
wow did you let him know you had it in the car?
...yeah, i tell all cops who pull me over, i have weed in the car

he searched the car and found it

Old 04-21-2008, 06:25 PM
3rd Gear

I must have smoked 20 blunts and taken 3 weed naps between midnight and 4:20 pm... all chronic bubba kush and afgooey. Im just coming out of weed-coma now
Name:  IMG_0136.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  65.6 KB

Old 04-21-2008, 06:42 PM
3rd Gear

nice. So.. does HP stand for hydroponic or horsepower?

Old 04-21-2008, 08:11 PM
2nd Gear

haha wow i cant believe it took me so long to find this thread. since i am not goin back to page one to look at the questions i smoke a few times a day, 90% blunts, i smoke a bowl every night before bed and cant go to sleep without it(sad) on average id say i smoke 1/4 to 1/2 ounce a week. most ppl say when they step in the Audi 'damn it smells like weed in here' so i think that answers the other question.

*stoner moment of the century* me and my friends smoked a blunt at 11:40 on 4/19....we did not have another blunt after that. we only realized how dumb it was when we went to have a bogie and my friend said happy 4/20 its midnight.
-because of that event we have decided to move 4/20 to 4/21, for everyone that forgets about the first date.

Old 04-21-2008, 08:35 PM
2nd Gear

4/20 is my heritage, sorry i thought i would throw it out there. really washed

Old 04-21-2008, 09:04 PM
2nd Gear

i was pretty much right next to this guy. please watch

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jBtNjAB24O8&feature=related

Old 04-22-2008, 10:38 AM
1st Gear