Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

AF tokers

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 11:43 AM
5th Gear
Default AF tokers

the smoker thread gave me this idea.

So, do you toke? How many times a week? How much per week (quantity)? Ever fogged out the Audi? Preferred method of smoking?

YES/ 4-5 days/ Quarter/ All the time/ Blunt or bong (PHX) i hate joints

my roommate just got a rich new step dad so he's been buying a lot and sharin so i technically only buy weed maybe once a week, and i usually only smoke at night or right before class lol

im trying to cut back (never quit unless a job requires it) cause seeing my roommate drop so much money on it, has made me realize how much money i've spent over the years. i could have an rs4 by now lol. "Audi" my anti-drug[8D]

Old 02-05-2008, 11:57 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: AF tokers

I try and use my audi as the motivating factor to spend less money on herbs, it works to a degree...

Yes i toke, twice so far today couldnt really give you a weekly average though...

1/2 OZ + per week more often than not... however lately iv had some bubble hash so thats dropped considerably.

Hot Box the s4 every chance i get. (allthough nothing beats thanksgiving blunts in a POS IROC camaro painted like the general lee)

How about this, preferred method of consumption? Joint, Spliff, Blunt, Pipe, Bubbler, Bong, Hookah, Cooking/Oil extraction, Alcohol extraction, Improvised Device?

I like Joints, Spliffs and Blunts best, but i could never pass up a nice ROOR, ILLADELPH, or PH(x). However for maximum pleasure it must be glass/glass, diffused, and pushing 20", ash catchers, ice notches, and percs are bonus points.

Old 02-05-2008, 12:04 PM
3rd Gear

Yes/Everyday/eighth - quarter/occasionally

i prefer my bong but also have a bubbler and chillum(for travel). i usually only smoke at home but I do toke to and from the mtn, and I def smoke out the ganjolas at Keystone and Vail.

Old 02-05-2008, 12:15 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: HP Addict
How about this, preferred method of consumption? Joint, Spliff, Blunt, Pipe, Bubbler, Bong, Hookah, Cooking/Oil extraction, Alcohol extraction, Improvised Device?

I like Joints, Spliffs and Blunts best, but i could never pass up a nice ROOR, ILLADELPH, or PH(x). However for maximum pleasure it must be glass/glass, diffused, and pushing 20", ash catchers, ice notches, and percs are bonus points.
good idea, i added it to the original post. and my phx has everything you just listed lol and even have two of some of them. hits soooo clean. but nothing beats kickin back with a blunt. no work to light it, clear it, yadayada.

Old 02-05-2008, 02:44 PM

Old 02-05-2008, 02:47 PM

Thank you Chaos.

Yes / 4-5 / Eighth / Any time I can / Joint ,Blunt, or bong (Illadelph)

-Damn, had to keep scrolling up to see what the topics were about that needed to be filled in... can remember maybe one at a time .

Broke my Illadelph a couple weeks ago, soon to be replaced by a ROOR. Actually cut back to 4-5 times a week a couple months ago b/c of brain/ intelligent thinking issues [8D]. Lovin the pHx' tho... percs cannot be challenged with. Although the roor im lookin at will be glycerin cooled so excited about that.

How long have you guys been smokin. Junior in college and started summer before frosh year of hs. 6.5 yrs I guess/think. (Critical thinking at its best)

Old 02-05-2008, 02:49 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: scoTT la rock

as stated in the smokers thread, i partake in "jah's medicine" on the daily. have been for years.

i also HATE alcohol- do not like the taste, the feeling, the sickness, the headaches, the barfights, the drunk drivers, and all the other terrible aspects of it.

so i have a different vice than most, and i think my choice is far more sensible =)
+1

I wouldn't say I hate alcohol, but i barely ever drink. Herb is just so much better. Never heard of someone who smoked so much they died, can't say the same for alcohol. well unless they choked on a potatoe chip or somethin.

Old 02-05-2008, 03:11 PM
2nd Gear

i also HATE alcohol- do not like the taste, the feeling, the sickness, the headaches, the barfights, the drunk drivers, and all the other terrible aspects of it.
so being high and driving is better? one of my gf's got into a really bad accident and almost died because of the driver being high... im not saying getting high is a bad thing.. i just dont think you should be blazed and driving at the same time... i also dont think postingthat you fishbowl while having your plates exposed on the forum is a great idea!! haha

Old 02-05-2008, 03:36 PM

ORIGINAL: sweeds4

so being high and driving is better? one of my gf's got into a really bad accident and almost died because of the driver being high... im not saying getting high is a bad thing.. i just dont think you should be blazed and driving at the same time... i also dont think postingthat you fishbowl while having your plates exposed on the forum is a great idea!! haha
I don't like alcohol either... too many cons when compared to the pro's.

Yea dude, driving while blitzed is a bad idea, good things just cannot come from it.

Yea, bein that I can't hang at home most of the time I do it, Im usually on a blunt cruise. Call me hypocritical. Been doing it for years with no problems. Weed does not impair your ability to perform tasks... it just makes them a little more interesting.

Old 02-05-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm make believe

IB4TL