Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

AF BlackBerry users?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by hcaudikeed
well my 2 yr contract was up, so as a "courtesy" they took 20 bucks off the 2 yr contract price, and i didnt have to send a mail in rebate like everyone else, so i didnt have to front the extra 100. and they took about 50 bucks off my bill a month (family plan with mom and bro), since i bitched about them not being able to do better on the price of the fone. my beef was that ive been their customer since sept 06 and have never gotten an upgrade on a fone, always shelled out for full price, so i wanted some kind of compensation. thats what i got, not too bad. got a 2 yr contract extension.
I see. That's how you got it for cheap with the 2 year contract. Not bad though!
I really wished and thought the 8900 was gonna be touch screen since they said it was gonna be a mixed of Storm and Bold.

It's true too - I would say BB is no fun without the BB plan.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:36 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by kriptonik
I see. That's how you got it for cheap with the 2 year contract. Not bad though!
I really wished and thought the 8900 was gonna be touch screen since they said it was gonna be a mixed of Storm and Bold.

It's true too - I would say BB is no fun without the BB plan.
i honestly wouldnt have wanted it if it were touchscreen. i wanted something with a real keyboard. i wish the keyboard was a little bigger for my fingers but hey u cant have everything. i dont have any complaints with the fone. couldnt be any happier with it, especially for the price.