Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

AF BlackBerry users?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 08:46 AM
2nd Gear
Default AF BlackBerry users?

Anyone else? My PIN is 31EEF91D. And how the hell ya all been? I haven't been on in a while.......

Old 03-02-2009, 11:25 AM
4th Gear

PIN?

I've gotta BB Storm and I hate the sumbitch! Wish I never have gotten it and just got an LG or something.

Getting use to it - but apart from my iPhone - it's a hard act to follow for sure. But I heard so much about how great BB's are and so on - so I opted for the BB Storm

Old 03-02-2009, 11:40 AM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Palindari™
PIN?

I've gotta BB Storm and I hate the sumbitch! Wish I never have gotten it and just got an LG or something.

Getting use to it - but apart from my iPhone - it's a hard act to follow for sure. But I heard so much about how great BB's are and so on - so I opted for the BB Storm
Oy! The storm is a notorious POS... were you on the bandwagon in the first few days? The reviews of that phone (CNET and otherwise) tell the story... A huge blackberry flop, that's for sure.

I switched from the iPhone to the Blackberry Bold, and I love it.

EDIT: And your PIN is on your box... on the white sticker. You can use PINs or email addresses to add people to your blackberry messenger account.

Old 03-02-2009, 11:47 AM
4th Gear

ah... I'm new to the BB scene - was not aware of such things

No, I came way late and know someone that said she loves hers - I no lnger talk to that b!tch! lol... joking

Personally, I prefer my iPhone. The damn thing is easy as hell to use imho. I've tried PDA phones before and never found them to be as nice as the iPhone.

But I guess that's why there's so many different selections due to so many tastes, eh?

Old 03-02-2009, 12:59 PM

When I sold cell phones...the BB's where the worst phones I dealt with. They were freezing, buttons where breaking and other problems. I got tired of recommending them, but from my exp. BB has great cust. serv. but I would not still own a BB.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:02 PM
4th Gear

2448F58F is my pin..

Old 03-11-2009, 11:09 PM
2nd Gear

i just got the new bb curve 8900 from tmobile. i absolutely love it. ive had the iphone, wing, sidekick lx, sidekick 3, and so far id say this is a tied favorite with the iphone. the new updated o/s is great, and the only reason i went with it. ive used the 8700g and the pearl and hated them but this one is awesome. only downside is no 3g, but hey, for the size, looks, and other features, plus the fact that i got it for 180 as compared to 550 for my iphone when i bought it unlocked in november 07, u cant beat it.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Administrator

Pali - You bought the wrong BB buddy! LOL. Unlock that phone, sell it, and get a Curve or something!

hcaudikeed - Did you buy it with the plan or by it self?

Blackberry definitely has made many changes throughout the years. Audi_90Sport_Quattro is right about the keyboard falling apart and the phone lagging for no reason. However, those were the days when BB had the scroll on the side of the phone. BB has updated and upped the quality when they re-designed the lines with the pearl navigation.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:26 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by kriptonik
Pali - You bought the wrong BB buddy! LOL. Unlock that phone, sell it, and get a Curve or something!

hcaudikeed - Did you buy it with the plan or by it self?

Blackberry definitely has made many changes throughout the years. Audi_90Sport_Quattro is right about the keyboard falling apart and the phone lagging for no reason. However, those were the days when BB had the scroll on the side of the phone. BB has updated and upped the quality when they re-designed the lines with the pearl navigation.
well my 2 yr contract was up, so as a "courtesy" they took 20 bucks off the 2 yr contract price, and i didnt have to send a mail in rebate like everyone else, so i didnt have to front the extra 100. and they took about 50 bucks off my bill a month (family plan with mom and bro), since i bitched about them not being able to do better on the price of the fone. my beef was that ive been their customer since sept 06 and have never gotten an upgrade on a fone, always shelled out for full price, so i wanted some kind of compensation. thats what i got, not too bad. got a 2 yr contract extension.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm make believe

I had a Pearl 8120 for all of 2 weeks. It was an OK phone, but i had to pay more to use and of the features (this was on TMobile BTW). Bought it for $200 w/ a $100 mail in visa card and sold it on ebay for $205. It was replaced with a Nokia N81 which is 1000000x better in every way. So many more features and all free unlike the BB.

Quick Reply: AF BlackBerry users?