Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Advice for an 18-year-old...

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 12:56 AM
Site Moderator

wtf you driving a Legacy??? you go all practical on me?

Old 06-14-2012, 06:54 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by soul23
Yeah no life experience what so ever.. Sory i don't prance around like a pretentious *** hole in the forums and pretend I'm all educated and socially perfect.. like i said n.say it again... Bunch of Pussies.. he will make his own way.. I don't mean to brag but I'm.shure I've done way more than u *****.. with my salary coming it a 5 figures a year. N in only 25 yeah I'm shure I've lived a little and can.still live alot.. well looks like being a Dick boy.. lol can get u far. If that's what u guys are consider me.

By the time I was 25, I had spent a year in Korea, and deployed twice to Iraq.

Now I'm 32, have wife and 3 kids (same wife, all the same mother), a nice house, still active duty military, and a chip on my shoulder.

Guess what number comes after 9,999. That's right, even people on welfare make 5 figures a year, dip ****.

The point here is, Jazz is trying to make sure his kid brother doesn't make the same mistake many of today's youth end up making: drugs, getting a girl pregnant too young, crime, gangs, etc. So quit showing your ***, show a little respect, and grow the **** up. Obviously your father failed to instill a little bit of dignity in you when you were growing up. Lemme guess, he wasn't really around much? Didn't have a big brother to help try to make sure you stayed on the straight and narrow?

Jazz, you're doing a good thing.

Old 06-14-2012, 08:10 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Old 06-14-2012, 09:36 AM
5th Gear

with my salary coming it a 5 figures a year
I LOL'd

My salary comes in at SEVEN figures a year.

$XX,504.87

THATS RIGHT, EIGHTY SEVEN CENTS, MUTHAFUCKA!

Old 06-14-2012, 12:13 PM
1st Gear

Yeah i feel Sory for u.. military must took a toll on u.. n I'm racking in . 80k bitch been to Spain to see some of the greatest soccer play.. ooohh korea very impressive.. lol wife 3 kids.. dam sucks to be tied down.. haha like I said suckers n pussies.. n quite the oppistie had both of my parents raise me well.. n my older bro was the one involved in bangging. N trust my parents did show me about respect n all that dignity loyalty.. n most important never stop being Ur self n speak Ur mind n word.. which is wtf I'm doing here u dont like it.. u get the **** out!!.. now what bitches

Old 06-14-2012, 12:16 PM
1st Gear

Oh and I don't break my back or get psychological issues do to military.. so like i said feel very bad for u.. u must twitch at night while u have Ur little frantic attacks.. n Ur wife is there to help u get thru it.. Hahaha lmfao .. tell Ur wife to give u Ur ***** back

Old 06-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Site Moderator

Soul - why do you keep coming back to this thread? It's not about you. We are having an adult conversation, here. You're here just to be a dick apparently.

Old 06-14-2012, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Soul - you do live in America, don't you? Our freedom doesn't come free. I don't get why you're bashing the military and mocking them. Personally, I am not in the military but I tip my hat off and thank them for everything they have done for our country, all the sacrifices they have made. It's not easy. If you're gonna make fun of such things, you should move somewhere else (I think you said you parents are in Mexico? Move there).

And brrman! Welcome home. Anything new to the B5?

Old 06-14-2012, 01:42 PM
1st Gear

I'll keep coming back.. why not that's what u guys fight for right.. freedom.. well freedom of speech.. n yeah Dick obviously I do live here

Old 06-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Site Moderator

Originally Posted by kriptonik
And brrman! Welcome home. Anything new to the B5?
Wassup, man! The avant is going through some aging pains. It's the wife's daily driver now and she has not been kind. Need to replace the AC lines below the car, belly pan and bracket, front valance... She had a run in with a speed bump.

Mainly though, the Bilsteins are shot after 60K miles, so I am going to throw a set of cheap Raceland coilovers on there. We don't anticipate keeping the car more than a couple more years, so no use to spend $$ on STs or Konis.

Feels good to be back, actually. I haven't really participated much the past couple years as I think I got burned out on car stuff. You driving a Daewoo??? Does anyone of the old crew drive an Audi here anymore? LOLZ

Anyway - I am done feeding this troll - can;t believe I got baited into that. I must be rusty.

Last edited by brrman; 06-14-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Quick Reply: Advice for an 18-year-old...