Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

30 mins for a change...

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 10:37 PM
4th Gear

damn! I never would have thought you to be a homo-phobe ghetto

Old 11-04-2008, 10:43 PM

No Im not a homo-phobe, but marrige has been between a man and a woman since the beggining of time. The church and the state are suposed to be seperate and its not up to anyone to decide that except for the church. So thats the only reason I voted.

Old 11-04-2008, 10:49 PM
4th Gear

so you're telling me that if an Elvis impersonator in Vegas marries you - the church is somehow involved??

lol... doesn't matter it will get shot down again for being unconstitutional again like the last time

Old 11-05-2008, 10:38 AM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by GHETTOxWHITExBOY
No Im not a homo-phobe, but marrige has been between a man and a woman since the beggining of time. The church and the state are suposed to be seperate and its not up to anyone to decide that except for the church. So thats the only reason I voted.
Yeah, cause the effin' church has a clear understanding of the beginning of time. Riiiiight.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:40 AM

The world is still flat I tell ya!

Old 11-05-2008, 11:48 AM
4th Gear

I voted NO on the gay prop

Who cares what ******* do, its their lives

Old 11-05-2008, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by GHETTOxWHITExBOY
The church and the state are suposed to be seperate and its not up to anyone to decide that except for the church.
negative my friend. The proposition has to do with LEGAL rights and privelages granted married couples and whether gay marriages should receive the same rights. It has everything to do with the state and nothing to do with any church.

Old 11-05-2008, 02:05 PM
4th Gear

but it is the religious groups that are trying to force gays to adhere to their ways... as always

Old 11-05-2008, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Palindari™
but it is the religious groups that are trying to force legislators to adhere to their ways... as always
fixed

Old 11-05-2008, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by originalspanksta
negative my friend. The proposition has to do with LEGAL rights and privelages granted married couples and whether gay marriages should receive the same rights. It has everything to do with the state and nothing to do with any church.
What is every complete morons??? Didn't you learn anything in school??? I said the church and the state are soposed to be seperate.....KEY WORDs ~~~~~~~> "SUPOSED TO BE" <~~~~~~~ I din't say they were seperate, but the are supposed to be seperate, but the state likes to put their hands in the cookie jar when ever possible.

I hate it when people put words in my mouth and try to misconstrue what I wrote. Use your eyes and comprehend what I wrote before you reply next time !!!

Quick Reply: 30 mins for a change...