Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Men are the best
20.69%
Women are not the worst
13.79%
Women are terrible drivers
41.38%
Some woman took my job and now I hate them all
0%
Women hate life
0%
Women are good
24.14%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

[Deleted]

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 12:56 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Men vs. Women

Man, you're missing EVERYthing, huh? It's a laughing-so-hard-I-cried-smiley

Old 11-26-2006, 01:02 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 11-26-2006, 01:08 AM
Senior Administrator

jus some crap I fountat: www.websmileys.com

Old 11-26-2006, 04:22 AM
1st Gear

Gonna have to side with Kelly on this one. This planet would be cr@p without women. Also, "women are bad drivers"....HAAAA. They are a product of what their fathers teach them...so if all women are bad drivers...that means that every man that has a daughter is a bad driver too.

Old 11-26-2006, 04:40 AM
2nd Gear

Here's how i feel. The poll is kinda lame. Some girls are really good drivers. I think I'm a really good driver, all my guy friends have said it's true, even though they hate to admit it. Heinzanova will willingly let me drive. Many of my guy friends trust me driving their cars when they don't normally let others drive them. However, I think there is always room for improvement. I'd really like to do some kind of drivers school, just something that i can learn exactly how hard i can push my car in a safe place. Thats something I know I could improve upon.

What I really hate though, and why i think a lot of guys say all women are bad drivers, is how many girls claim they are good drivers when they really are not at all. My roommate for example, in 1 year she's been in 4 accidents, all the others drivers fault of course, blah. She gets a new car, a month later someone just drove into the side of her while she was minding her own business. Uh, yeah.... right. She claims she's an amazing driver. So I do think a lot of girls suck at driving and it is really annoying becaues they all brag they are great to try to impress guys or just keep up. I've never been one to compete with guys on stuff. If i don't know something I ask, yet I do get annoyed when men assume I don't know something bc I am a girl. It's the same with driving.

On the other side of this argument though, is that there are horrible men drivers out there too. I think more men have the complex where they think they and their car are invincible. My ex bf drove a bmw, it was old, a 93.... yet he thought he could drive out of control and be fine. I heard the "but it's a bmw" line all the time. He was a horrible driver, none of our male or female friends would drive with him. At the end of our relationship there was one day I remember where he was driving so horribly and it was raining out and really cold (enough for roads to freeze over a bit).... that he was driving so scarily that I was crying and begging him to slow down and he wouldn't..... he said it was the principle of the matter that I didn't trust him, so he wouldn't slow down.

But if you really want to know the ones who can't drive, let me clue you in. Asian girls are the absolute worst EVER! lol

Old 11-26-2006, 05:34 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 11-26-2006, 05:40 AM
Administrator

i didnt read the thread but lookin at that title and the last commect
this is one lame thread

ORIGINAL: playa256

You DO realize that the only reason your guy friends let you drive their car is because they're hoping to get laid, right?

Makes me wonder about your girl friends now as well.....

Numbers?

Oh, and you're absolutely right about asian women. They're HORRIBLE drivers.

Old 11-26-2006, 06:04 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 11-26-2006, 08:52 AM
2nd Gear

I did bring it up.

It's true though, not lame.

Old 11-26-2006, 02:35 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: [Deleted]