Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: Obama or McCain?
Obama/Biden
56.86%
McCain/Palin
43.14%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

*------Election 2008------*

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 12:12 AM
4th Gear

hmmm...

Bad news on the McCain front.
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09...ead-vp-debate/

Seems since the Couric/Palin interview went so poorly they are trying to find a way to drop her from the ticket. Current philosophy is that she's bowing out because of her "family issues" - oldest daughter's preggers and her youngest has Down's Syndrome.

This could be considered a graceful way to bow out without admitting that the selection of Palin was flawwed.

Curious to see if it happens before the debate Thursday...

Personally, I'd like to see her make it to the debates.

Last edited by Palindari™; 09-29-2008 at 12:19 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:12 AM

You could be my little B!t(h on those cold nights....j/k

We could get a bunch of people together and it could be like LOST....HA HA HA

Old 09-29-2008, 12:20 AM
4th Gear

^dude, that would be epic, lets do it, next summer... maybe not an island, but like a
g2g where we rock a beach somewhere and just wingman each other... (i supposed your wife could come too haha, no jokes on her, just dont want you getting in trouble)

Old 09-29-2008, 12:25 AM

^ Bro.....how would I get into trouble ??? You have no idea the type of **** that I do, literally people would get divoriced if they got caught doing what I do....LOL

She doesn't care what I do.....I come home at the end of the day. For example We were at a strip club together for a friends birthday and she bought me a lap dance. And theres the time with the bosses sister.....I need to shut up now....

Old 09-29-2008, 12:27 AM
4th Gear

Hey! Nothing says lovin' like sharing a female Vegas hooker with your wife

Old 09-29-2008, 12:31 AM

Who said I shared.....But I wouldn't be opposed to another woman in the room

Old 09-29-2008, 05:11 PM

Regardless of who win's, nothing you see above will materialize in the next 4-6 years. I couldn't care less who win's because McCain's so old he's gonna die in office if he wins, and Obama will get shot if he win's (or plane crash, or heart attack...)

In the international arena though, for real, no bullsh*t - McCain has been in politics long enough for the world to know that if he wins, nothing changes. At least if Obama win's - the world leaders will give him a chance to prove his 'bullsh*t'

Ya feel me?

Old 09-29-2008, 08:42 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by ajeff710
In the international arena though, for real, no bullsh*t - McCain has been in politics long enough for the world to know that if he wins, nothing changes. At least if Obama win's - the world leaders will give him a chance to prove his 'bullsh*t'

Ya feel me?
McCain could definitely handle foreign affairs better.

Obama has NO Army or military experience to prepare his as Commander in Cheif (President).
Obama would be worse off than a first-day high school freshman.
The other world leaders aren't gonna give him a chance; he's gonna get his butt kicked.
He'll give other countries (our tax) money to try to win favor with them on his policies. He'll cut military spending to do that... then Obama will get his butt kicked by them, and go home crying to mama that he doesn't like high school.
Then his wife will remind him that she hates America anyway, and she doesn't care where this country is headed.

Old 09-30-2008, 03:57 PM

For those who say Obama is banning hand guns, i found an interesting website that looks deeper into that

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...ets_obama.html

Old 09-30-2008, 08:10 PM

Obama.

Quick Reply: *------Election 2008------*