Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: Obama or McCain?
Obama/Biden
56.86%
McCain/Palin
43.14%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

*------Election 2008------*

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 12:48 AM
4th Gear

josh dude, its not going to change... i supported mccain, and now its over...

just think about your future i guess... hang on for a wild ride, im with palindari in the fact that the market will start going up (not sure about back about 10k in a week, but itll get there)

i hate sales tax!!! ugh, a 7k turbo build goes to like 7500 bucks!! ghey! lol

Old 11-05-2008, 12:49 AM
4th Gear

That is true. In the beginning things will be better... it's the long run that scares me.

Josh

Old 11-05-2008, 12:49 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by theTTkid
josh dude, its not going to change... i supported mccain, and now its over...
U talking about the min wage thing?

Josh

Old 11-05-2008, 12:50 AM
4th Gear

yeah but if you don't pay income tax - at say 28% - then you now how the $$ to do it

3rd Gear

Originally Posted by ThePaintballGuy
I know he is president and that can't be changed but at the same time things are just going to be really bad...
Well...I'm pretty sure "things" won't get worse! "Things" were guaranteed to under McCain who, despite his insistence to the contrary, has a LOT in common with his party's leader. I'm sure you won't contend that Republican policies have us headed in the right direction now so I don't really understand how Obama was anything other than the best choice (given the options).

4th Gear

the only long run scare i have is the military shtuff... thats just cause im part of it though...

Old 11-05-2008, 12:51 AM
4th Gear

U talking about the min wage thing?

Josh
no, just the fact the election is finally over and obama is next, and it wont change unless something happens to him

Old 11-05-2008, 12:52 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by sineo
Well...I'm pretty sure "things" won't get worse! "Things" were guaranteed to under McCain who, despite his insistence to the contrary, has a LOT in common with his party's leader. I'm sure you won't contend that Republican policies have us headed in the right direction now so I don't really understand how Obama was anything other than the best choice (given the options).
how can you "guarantee" it would get worse with mccain but your positive itll get better with obama.. i dont think its fair and quite judgemental of mccain... but thats just my opinion vs yours

Old 11-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Site Moderator

but at the same time things are just going to be really bad...
You've proven in every post tongight that you havent done the research and don't posess fair and unbiased knowledge to make such a fortune telling statement. You would have to be psycic to say such a thing and be taken seriously. You are also very young to have a well developed and informed opinion on matters of such a huge scale. It takes more than 3 or so years of being an adult to fully understand the how the world revolves. I'm not saying I know it all, or that you are stupid, but don't be so sure of yourself and your beliefs at such a young age. You speak very boldly for someone with such little experience in life, and I don't mean to be mean. Not at all saying you shouldnt speak your mind because you are young, that is very important. It just doesn't seem like you are giving yourself a chance to do all your homework before speaking so firm.

Last edited by onepoint8tee; 11-05-2008 at 01:00 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:55 AM
3rd Gear

I am talking about the people who go out on strike because they are not making money when in fact they are LOOSING even more money that they will NEVER make up because of the time lost from not working.
Ahahahahahaha! That's the most absurd thing I've read tonight. I guess I'm punchy and becoming too sassy...it's definitely time for me to go to bed because I don't think I can stay nice with statements like that being made. Good night and congrats, America! I love you.

Quick Reply: *------Election 2008------*