Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: Obama or McCain?
Obama/Biden
56.86%
McCain/Palin
43.14%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

*------Election 2008------*

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Banned
Smile media???

Originally Posted by airguard350
Honestly, watch the news. They are what really keep people living in fear, all the Government does is release the statistics and facts. The Government has very very little, if any, control and/or suggestion over what is put on the air by CNN.
Actually dude, only 6 major corporations in this country own everything on TV. Now, with the corporations running this country into the ground, do you think they would tell the truth on TV? http://www.neatorama.com/2008/07/07/...elevision/?%2F I won’t say anymore of my opnion, but do some research before you believe what you watch on TV. http://www.corporations.org/media/

Old 10-10-2008, 12:54 AM
4th Gear

Oh for chissake - sign on with your real name if you disagree - don't bs the situationa with a phoney name if proven wrong.

C'mon! Stand by your words, mate! Don't be cowardly!

Old 10-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Site Moderator

ROFL
SmirfiNit=blondegurlins4

Nice try girly!

Your vote may be anonymous, but your identity is not

Last edited by onepoint8tee; 10-10-2008 at 10:56 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:03 AM
3rd Gear

^LOL, can't hide from the moderators.

Old 10-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Banned

Actually, I do not have my Santorian s4 any more…now I have a Nogaro so I thought it was appropriate to change my user-name since that’s what I’m calling the car and because all you “boys” try to hit on me because you know I’m a blonde girl who drives a sick s4, which is dumb because I just need car advice sometimes but hehe find me on the road now cause you have NO IDEA …but OMG YOU GUYS FOUND ME ONLINE! I CANT BELIEVE IT… u moderators are smart aren’t you? … I mean since you want to take away my abortion rights? Aka “BOGIE” o and just so you know… I love trees, because GUESS WHAT – THAT’S HOW I GET TO BREATH! (But you probably smoke cigarettes too…or at least think they should be allowed in this country…when millions of “our” tax dollars go to health related costs) and dolphins… I even went swimming with some, so yea I do love them and I am a vegetarian because the amount of growth hormones and steroids that our FDA allows the meat corporations to put into our food : ) but that’s right you only care about white people like yourself! But, honestly I do not have time in my life to sit here and read all the crazy selfish comments, some of you have to say, so I cannot continue to comment on your forum because I do not know all your “facts”, and do not get me wrong I respect everyone’s opinion, but DO NOT TRY TO TAKE AWAY MY RIGHTS :-D and I am a Political Science major and most of you really need to open your minds (I’m not saying you’re wrong) but …just look at the stock market, o and the housing market, o wait and the unemployment rate! : ) But listen I really do not even care about this (because Obama is going to win) I just made one comment on the American public not being aware of who really runs TV, but now thanks to all of you everyone knows that this user name is a girl and people will now start iming me again UGHHH thanks a lot PALINDARI!!!!!
But, yea just so all you gun lovers know… with “low” gun control, guns get into the wrong hands..like the skin head who shot and murdered my cousin 7 years ago… so nobody wants “you’re” guns to be taken away… just some gun control…so guns cannot get stolen from people’s houses and then used on innocent people, or anyone! But, yea I am a coward:-D … wait that’s right I am about to get my masters in Political Management!!! Hehe I always speak my mind---just don’t waste anymore of my time please- because I need Change I Believe in!!!

Old 10-14-2008, 05:11 PM
4th Gear

Amen, sis-tah!

lol... if you were going to throw in video links to 9/11 conspiracies or alien abuductions, I was going to suggest you change your name to Crazy8sGurl instead

Old 10-14-2008, 05:14 PM

^ BUMP ^ FAIL.....LOL

If you used birth control in the first palce you wouldn't need an abortion, but ya that wouldn't be the mature thing to do....would it ???

As far as the cigarette issue, I smoke and I hate it. I'm trying to guit, but don't talk all that millions of tax dollars on health related issues crap......I pay over 2 dollars in taxes on a pack of cigs for that issue...not you!!! The country actually spends more on food stamps and welfare...at least I'm productive!!!

If you were so worried about the "EARTH" like in your whole tree hugging episode.....you wouldn't be driving a SICK A$$ S4 would you, and no electric cars are just as bad as gas so the only things left would be a horse, which isn't fair to the horse or a bike, which actually leaves a footprint, or walking.....but I doubt yould do that either.

How will gun control stop a criminal from breaking into my house and stealing my gun. If anyone wants a gun......they'll get it. Gun laws/control doesn't affect criminals!

By the way WTF is political management. Sounds like a made up title for someone who cant find something to really make a career of.....just my .02 cents though.

Old 10-14-2008, 05:36 PM
1st Gear
Old 10-14-2008, 05:49 PM

^ Its probably someone from Obamas campain stealing them and selling them right back...HA HA HA

Old 10-14-2008, 05:57 PM
1st Gear

May be they took a clue from McCain's campaign.....Lolz..

Quick Reply: *------Election 2008------*